Customers Also Bought
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- Want to try out a concentrator before buying it, or just need one for a vacation? Check out our Rental Program!
- Buy Back Program -- Is your new concentrator not quite meeting your needs? Let us make it right! We'll buy it back and help you get the right concentrator for you.
- Loaner Program -- If anything should happen to the concentrator you purchased from us, we will set you up with a loaner while yours is getting repaired.
Vitality Medical is the leader in the field of oxygen concentrators for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen concentrators can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite like we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our oxygen concentrator customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in oxygen concentrator technology. Specialists answer questions like, "how many hours of battery life does a concentrator need to have in order to be taken on an airplane" and know which quality, compact stationary oxygen concentrators can produce up to 5 liters per-minute, such as the Nuvo Lite Mark 5 from Nidek.
If you are unsure about the concentrator that might be right for you, or you just need a loaner for a vacation, try our rental program. The majority of our concentrators can be rented to try out, or for a short recovery time, and plenty are FAA-approved to be rented for travel. Many individuals already have their own home concentrator, which is why we offer cost-effective rentals for both Portable Oxygen Concentrators and Pulse Dose portable oxygen concentrator machines.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your new concentrator. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.
Of course, we also know that you can't go without oxygen. So in the event that something might happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us while it is under warranty, we will provide a free loaner concentrator as a replacement while your items are being repaired. After the repair is finished, just mail the loaner back to us.
Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator
Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- The Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator comes standard with the 525 model.
- Patented RPSA Technology -- Maintenance-Free Rotary Poppet Valve.
- Superior Grade Molecular Sieve Effectively Strips Nitrogen From the Air.
- Exclusive Moisture-Reducing Wick Assembly.
- Durable Base and Recessed Casters to Guard Against Breakage.
- Metal Outlet Fitting Is More Durable Than Plastic Fittings Found On Many Other Brands.
- Lockable Control Flow Valve.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker.
Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Safety Features:
- A rapidly pulsing audible alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate power quality (a persisting alarm indicates a problem).
- A green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen enriched air.
- The machine includes an alarm that sounds off intermittently if a power failure occurs.
- A visible and audible alarm is activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a process fault.
- The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
- It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
- It gives an alarm if there the oxygen flow is blocked.
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.
Nidek Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator: 520, 525.
- Width: 9 Inch.
- Height: 23 Inch.
- Depth: 14 Inch.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Noise: 40 dBA.
- Oxygen Output (max): 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 7 psig.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 - 96.55 Percent (at 5 LPM).
- Power Consumption: 330W Average.
- Operating Level Above Sea Level: 0-7,500 feet.
- Power: 115V 60 Hz.
- Battery: 9 volt.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Nidek Medical
- Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years limited.
Nuvo Lite 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra compact stationary oxygen concentrator that is designed to put out as much as 5 liters of oxygen per minute. It give you a high output for intensive oxygen therapy, while also being lightweight and energy efficient. Manufactured in the United States by Nidek, the Nuvo Lite Mark 5 is a great stationary concentrator for the home and weighs in at a 'Lite' 32 pounds. Delivering up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen, the Mark 5 Nuvo Lite Concentrator has a psig output of 7. The Nuvo Lite's small profile and low weight make it easy to transport from room to room. A build-in handle and four caster wheels allow the Nuvo Lite the ability to glide across the floor.
The Nuvo Lite 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator's filter, hour-meter, and battery are easily accessible from the rear panel. The operating noise of the concentrator motor is quite typically at 40 dBA -- about the equivalent of a soft conversation. This oxygen concentrator operates with a low, energy-saving wattage of 330 watts, drawing much less energy than competing brands. The Nuvo Lite operates off of common household current at 115V. The Mark 5 Nuvo Lite offers an optional Oxygen Concentration Status Indicator (Item 525) to allow users to observe the actual concentration level being delivered during use.
Concentrator Filters, Replacement Parts and Accessories for the Nuvo Lite Concentrator are available at Vitality Medical.
Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Additional Information
- Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator Brochure provides features, benefits and specifications.
- Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Users Guide offers start up instructions, cleaning guidelines and maintenance instructions.
- Nuvo Lite Service Manual provides detailed information to repair and service the Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator.
- Nuvo Lite Maintenance Instructions offers information for cleaning and maintenance on the Mark 5 Concentrator.
- Mark 5 Oxygen Concentrator Troubleshooting Guide lists faults, possible causes and the corrective action to take.
- Nuvo Lite Parts Lists contains parts diagrams and part numbers for replacement parts.
- Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Maintenance Log is a chart to record maintenance intervals.
- Nidek Mark 5 Concentrator Updated 2013 User's Guide offers operating instructions and maintenance information for the 2013 and up models of the Nuvo Lite.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A