Posey Molding Memory Foam Cushion is a great product intended for patients at low risk for pressure ulcers, and/or who require support for their posture, and/or with tendencies to slide forward. The Molding Memory Foam Cushion does not restrict blood circulation while providing pressure redistribution and seating stability.Posey Molding Memory Foam Cushion Features and Benefits
- Made of 11/2 Inch (4 cm) thick visco-elastic memory foam laminated to a high density foam base.
- Zippered outer cover can be removed and wiped clean.
- Forward sliding reduced by a vinyl bottom.
- Convex bottom reduces the ?hammocking? effect found in sling seat wheelchairs.
- Meets CA #117 Section E, Flame Retardancy Standards.
Posey Molding Memory Foam Cushion Specifications
- Posey Molding Memory Foam Cushion product number: 7024C
- Convex bottom
- Width: 18 Inches (46 cm)
- Length: 16 Inches (41 cm)
- Height: 3 Inches (8 cm)
- Product Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kgs)