Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Heel Float Wipe-Clean Boot for Pressure Ulcer Treatment
Skil-Care Heel-Float Wipe-Clean is a specially designed boot to relieve pressure from the heel of the foot. This boot is designed as a zero pressure device for the heel or your foot. It is constructed so that the heel actually floats to prevent contact. The boot off-loads the heel, suspending the heel over an air cavity. This design eliminates any pressure on the heel to protect the pressure ulcer patient for further injury and to promote healing. The inner liner has a Low-Shear II fabric that reduces friction and damage to your skin. The heel-float boot has a water-based gel insert that lowers the amount of pressure beneath the ankle. The outer layer is made with a wipe-clean surface, making the boot reusable and durable. EZ release hook and loop straps secure the boot to your ankle and foot.
Foot Ulcer Treatment Product Features and Benefits
- Heel float boot for pressure ulcer treatment.
- Heel protector boot that off loads pressure from heel.
- Prevents plantar flexion.
- Wipes clean with a spray and wipe disinfectant.
- E-Z release hook and loop straps.
- Provides pressure relief for injured heel.
- Water-based gel inserts provides less pressure beneath the ankle.
- Wicks moisture away from feet to keep them dry and comfortable.
Heel Protectors Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 503047, 503048, 503049, 503097, 503099.
- Size Options: Small, Medium and Large/Bariatric.
- Width Sizes: 3, 4 or 5 Inch.
- Color: Blue
- Application: Ulcer Treatment Boot.
- Closure: Velcro.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Heel-Float Wipe-Clean Boot User Instructions provides information for the use and care of this ulcer treatment product.
- Catalog of Pressure Ulcer Treatment Products provides a short summary on the many products that can be used to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
- Acello, Barbara. "Pressure Injuries in Long-Term Care."
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!