The XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator provides clinical-grade oxygen therapy. Giving the 6.4 pound XPO2 an ultra-compact footprint is proprietary Sensi-Pulse Technology that customizes oxygen bolus (dosage) to meet demands -- regardless of activity.
XPO2 Features & Benefits:
- Travel-friendly -- FAA-approved to make air travel and independence easy; includes convenient, nylon carrying case
- Compact -- No bigger than a thick book.
- Worry-free -- Up to 3 hours and 40 minutes of run time at Setting 1
- Simple -- Intuitive, streamlined control panel
- Tailored to you -- Invacare Sensi-Pulse Technology continually customizes the bolus of oxygen to changing needs
- Set-and-forget -- XPO2 retains pulse flow settings even after the machine is turned off
Choose from Two Package Options
- XPO2 with Internal Battery Package
- XPO2 Extended Life Package
Add Some Vitality To Your Purchase
At Vitality Medical, we value our your business, so we take several steps to make the transition to portable oxygen an easy one.
- Rental Program - Going on a trip? Rent the XPO2 today!
- Buy Back Program - Upgrading? Buyer's Remorse? No problem, we'll buy your XPO2 back from you.
- Loaner Program - If a concentrator that you purchased from us ever needs a warranty repair, we'll send you one of ours to borrow.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Our trained specialists are here to help.
Our certified oxygen specialists are available to answer any questions that you may have. Whether you are traveling, live at a high altitude, or just want more batteries, let the experts at Vitality Medical get you started.
With the Vitality Medical rental program, there is no need to buy the XPO2 sight-unseen, you can rent it for a weekly fee. Our certified oxygen concentrator specialists are available to discuss battery needs, specifications, airline regulations and more. Just give us a call to speak to an oxygen specialist today!
XPO2 with Internal Battery Package
This package contains travel essentials -- AC/DC adapters, nylon carrying case and bag -- for 2.5 hours of battery-powered, on-the-go oxygen therapy (at setting 2). Beyond being one of the smallest portable oxygen concentrators, the XPO2's user-focused design features a supremely legible control panel. It carries an easy-to-read LED battery life indicator and central on/off button flanked by easy-to-read "+" and "-" icons that control pulse dosage settings. Alarms and warnings are included for proper operation.
Because road trips and vacations end, Ohio-based Invacare has made the XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator ideal for many home users who do not need continuous flow therapy. This is because Sensi-Pulse Technology, which is located in the XPO2's electronic conserver, tailors oxygen delivery and provides constant minute-volume. Sensi-Pulse helps the Invacare XPO2 provide a burst of oxygen with each breath at a concentration rate between 87-95.6%. As breath rate decreases, for example, the bolus (dosage) size increases.
Internal Battery Package Components & Specifications:
- Carrying Case
- Carry Bag
- AC Adapter
- DC Adapter
- Component specifications unavailable
XPO2 Extended Life Package
The Extended Life Package capitalizes on XPO2's tremendous mobility by including an external, rechargeable battery to the equipment offered in the XPO2 with Internal Battery Package. This gives the portable oxygen concentrator an additional 2.5 hours of operation at setting two. To maintain both the unit's streamlined design and easy to carry, the supplemental battery conveniently clips onto the unit's side. The battery also carries both a battery status button and an easy-to-read life gauge.
Ready for virtually any type of travel, the FAA-approved XPO2 runs off of AC power (home) or DC power (vehicles), and automatically recharges the standard integrated battery via either source. Lighter and smaller than many purses or video camera bags, XPO2 goes virtually anywhere you do.
Extended Life Package Battery Package Components & Specifications:
- Supplemental Battery Pack
- Carrying Case
- Carry Bag
- AC Adapter
- DC Adapter
- Component specifications unavailable
XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 7 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Depth: 4 inches
- Weight: 6.4 pounds (concentrator)
- External battery type: Lithium
- External battery weight: 1.2 pounds
- External battery dimensions: 6.25 inch L x 2 inch width
- Noise Level: 45 dBA at setting 2 (same dBA as a whispered conversation)
- Maximum oxygen capacity: 900 mL per minute
- Oxygen flow: Pulse Dose Delivery, Settings 1-5
- Oxygen concentration: 87-95.6% at all settings
- Battery duration: 2.5 hours at setting 2 (internal battery), 2.5 hours at setting 2 (supplemental battery)
- Battery recharge time: 3 hours (recharge time increases if unit is running while charging)
- AC power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.0 amps at 120 VAC
- DC power: 12-16 VDC, 3.3 amps at 18 VDC
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,046 m) above sea level
- HCPCS code: E1390 & E1392
- Limited warranty: 3 years limited on concentrator; 2 years on the compressor; 1 year on the battery and accessories
- XPO2 Flyer highlights this portable oxygen concentrator's features and benefits.
- XPO2 Concentrator Owner's Manual covers set up, operation, cleaning, care and technical data.
- XPO2 Maintenance Guide contains information for years of trouble-free operation.
- XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Operating Instructions includes pulse flow adjustment, cautions, warnings and alarms.
- XPO2 Troubleshooting Guide offers a chart displaying possible symptoms, cause and solutions.
- XPO2 Travel Guide provides information for traveling with your concentrator by boat, train, bus or plane.
- XPO2 Battery Replacement Guide outlines the procedures for replacing the internal battery.
- Traveling with Oxygen Physician Statement is required under SFAR 106, section 3(b)(i-iii) for patients requiring supplemental oxygen while on board an aircraft.
- XPO2 Warranty outlines the warranty policy of Invacare oxygen concentrators.
Invacare XPO2 Instructional Video (9:03 minutes)
For compliance with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for select Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are not required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order, we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:Fax: 1-801-733-5797
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- I've Had Problems
After six months of relatively light use, my unit began having problems at the three higher settings. The unit would operate for a short period and then cut off. After four more months, the unit would not operate at all at the three highest settings.
I turned my unit in to my provider who in turn returned it to the manufacturer for repair. Invacare has had the unit for more than two months and I have been without a portable concentrator for that time.
A two plus month wait for repairs or a replacement is unacceptable. It tells me that the manufacturer is either understaffed, does not keep an adequate number of repair parts on hand, or is swamped with returns - perhaps all three. Regardless, it is not a good situation.
During the first six months I used the unit, I was impressed by its light weight and its ease of operation. Too bad it didn't last more than six months.
- Concentrator permits freedom of mobility including travel
I purchased this concentrator for my 92 year old Mother. It allows us to go out, without taking tanks with us to switch out and not being concerned about running out.of oxygen. I have concerns about the tanks in a hot car here in Las Vegas. In the car the DC adapter saves the battery, and the AC adapter works well in the hotel room..We are planning a trip/vacation to Hawaii in December, something we couldn't have done with out it.
- xpo2 portable oxygen concentrator
The instructional video showed me how to use it and it was easy. I'm very happy with my purchase of the xpo2 portable oxygen concentrator.
- small and good
The xpo2 is so small and can be charged on the go. It is much easier to travel with than larger portable oxygen machines.
- High Altitude Oxygen Concentrator
The XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator works at altitudes most concentrators don't. (up to 10,000 feet) If you live in Colorado that's one important detail.
Works great on lower settings, 1 and 2. When new it would shut down completely on setting 5. Now works intermittently on 3 and not at all on 4 or 5.
- great product, very well pleased!
great product. works well and lasts a long time.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!