Mobilaire™ 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor is designed for use with medications that require more flow and pressure to nebulize properly. This medical air compressor offers low-noise operation and an easy-to-read pressure gauge. Non-marring rubber feet on the bottom of the Mobilaire come with suction-cups for stable operation. This aerosol compressor is a durable piston compressor that is UL and CSA listed, 115 VAC/60 Hz. Offering a pressure range of 0-50 psi, the Mobilaire has an operating pressure of 7 LPM @ a nominal 23 psi and up to a psi of 50. The Mobilaire Compressor is a filtered nebulizer system manufactured by Invacare.
Mobilaire™ 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor Features & Benefits
- Adjustable pressure.
- Low-noise operation.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge.
- Non-marring rubber feet. Suction cup feet for stable operation.
- Durable piston.
- Optional J-tube (IRC5070) available.
- UL and CSA listed.
Mobilaire™ 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor Specifications
- Mobilaire™ 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor Product Number: IRC607.
- Width: 8"
- Length: 8"
- Height: 10.5"
- Weight: 11.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- HMESA CODE: 30-20-03-04.
- HCPCS Code: E0565.
- Invacare Mobilaire 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor Warranty: 1-year.
Mobilaire™ 50 PSI Medical Aerosol Air Compressor Additional Information
- Mobilaire 50 PSI Medical Compressor Operating Instructions offers details to setup and run the Mobilaire.
- Mobilaire Medical Aerosol Compressor 50 PSI Warranty provides Invacares warranty policy for the Mobilaire.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A