Other AirSep product(s)
What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- FreeStyle 3 Concentrator
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Bag
- Carry Case
- Universal Power Supply
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
At only 4.4 pounds, the made-in-America AirSep FreeStyle 3 portable oxygen concentrator provides wearable, pulse flow oxygen therapy. Carried via shoulder strap or in a backpack, FreeStyle 3 is a medical-grade concentrator that produces up to 90% oxygen in flow settings 1-3 (-3%/ + 5.5%). FreeStyle 3 provides up to 3.5 hours of battery-powered excursions (depending on flow setting) -- available accessories can extend this up to 10 hours!
Why Choosing Vitality Medical is a Great Option
Choose the helpful oxygen specialists at Vitality Medical as your oxygen supplier. We offer several programs to help you along the way.
- Rental Program- Need a short-term solution for your oxygen needs? Do you want to try the freestyle before you buy one? Contact us today.
- Buy Back Program- If you are upgrading from an old concentrator, we may be able to purchase your old one. Contact us for details.
- Loaner Program - Warranties are easy. Just give us a call and we'll send you a machine to borrow while yours is being repaired.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Let the oxygen specialists at Vitality Medical help you find the accessories and battery configuration that best suits your needs.
At Vitality Medical, we strive to bring you high quality, affordable portable oxygen concentrators. We care about your health, wellness and vitality. That is why we offer several programs to make purchasing a concentrator easier.Call and talk to a specialist today for the best deals on the internet.
The Freestyle 3 is designed for the patient that needs three liters per minute of highly portable oxygen. The small size of this oxygen machine will enhance your freedom of mobility and the discounted price will save you money. If you are looking for a short-term option, or if you are not certain that this is the machine for you, try it out with our rental program. When you decide that you love the freestyle 3, just contact your oxygen specialist and you can keep it. You just pay the difference!
Choose from additional Accessories for the Freestyle 3 here. Talk to one of our specialists today!
Unlike other portable oxygen concentrators, the lightweight FreeStyle 3 does not require a cart to go where you go. This oxygen therapy device comes with a standard carry bag that features side pockets for battery or accessory storage, a zipper cover for protection and a comfortable carry handle. The compact, FAA-approved FreeStyle 3 (just 6.1 inches wide, 8.6 inches high and 3.6 inches deep) readily slides under an airline seat and tidily fits in a vehicle.
FreeStyle 3 runs in any flow setting off of AC (home) and DC (automobile or boat) sources, as well as internal lithium ion battery. When the portable oxygen concentrator is plugged into an AC or DC source, the internal battery conveniently charges -- the FreeStyle 3 is ready whenever you are.
FreeStyle 3 packs exclusive UltraSense technology that minimizes the effort needed to trigger a pulse dosage. UltraSense also enables users to set the FreeStyle 3 down and roam freely if a 25-foot cannula is used. To make the most of this mobility, the Freestyle 3 has a flexible, swivel oxygen outlet.
FreeStyle 3's standard internal battery provides 3.5 hours of operation in flow setting one, 2 hours in flow setting three and will fully recharge in approximately 3 hours. Smartly designed accessories support active lifestyles, including an optional external power cartridge for an additional five hours of operation at flow setting three and up to 10 hours on setting one. A unique air belt is also offered, so users can wear an additional external battery for up to 3.5 additional hours of power for outdoor excursions and activities.
AirSep FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight -- Concentrator weighs 4.4 pounds, the battery weighs .53 pounds; less than five pounds combined.
- Highly portable -- Wearable oxygen concentrator with adjustable shoulder strap.
- Easy to power -- A universal power supply is standard; the unit can be powered via AC or DC source while simultaneously charging the battery.
- Simple operation -- Panel features soft-touch buttons that are enhanced with Braille to indicate pulse settings.
- Informative -- A highly legible, top-of-unit panel features a battery charge indicator and a battery test button for internal battery charge testing.
- FreeStyle 3 is FAA-approved for airline flights.
AirSep FreeStyle 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information:
- FreeStyle 3 portable oxygen concentrator
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Accessory bag
- Internal lithium battery
- Concentrator carry case
- Universal power supply
- AC power cord
- DC power cord
- Product Number: FreeStyle 3
- Width: 6.1 inches
- Height: 8.6 inches
- Depth: 3.6 inches
- Weight: 4.4 pounds (concentrator)
- Weight: 0.53 pounds (internal battery)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds for the optional External Battery with built-in belt clip BT024-1 provides 5-10 hours of power with 5 hours of recharge time or less.
- 1.8 pounds for optional AirBelt BT017-1 provides 3-6.5 hours power with 3.5 hours recharge time.
- Noise: 41 dBA at setting 2
- Oxygen Output Capacity:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% +5.5% -3% sea level
- Oxygen Dose: Pulse
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Power: Universal Power Supply, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11-16 VDC
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium battery
- Battery Charge Duration: 2.5 hours at setting 2
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.5 hours
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 12,000 feet above sea level
- FAA Approval: Yes
- Warm-up Time: 2 minutes
- Made in the USA
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003
- Manufacturer: AirSep
- Brand: FreeStyle 3
- Concentrator Warranty: 3 years limited, internal battery 1 year
Additional FreeStyle 3 Oxygen Concentrator Information:
- FreeStyle 3 Concentrator Features -- includes features and specifications.
- FreeStyle 3 Patient Manual -- includes operator profile, airline travel information, FreeStyle components, operating instructions and troubleshooting.
- FreeStyle Oxygen Concentrator Quick Reference -- AirSep reference guide.
- AirSep FreeStyle 3 Service Manual -- includes table of contents, operation checks, instructions, maintenance and service information.
- FreeStyle 3 Concentrator Parts List and Schematics -- parts diagram with item numbers and location for FreeStyle 3.
- AirSep Oxygen Accessories Catalog -- pictures and accessory descriptions with part numbers for each AirSep accessory and replacement part.
- AirSep Portable Oxygen Patient Brochure -- outlines travel oxygen options from AirSep.
- AirSep UltraSense Technology -- describes UltraSense technology advantages.
- Long-Term Oxygen Therapy Study -- oxygen therapy study using portable oxygen.
Unboxing the FreeStyle 3 Video (5:05 minutes)
Testing & Alarms for FreeStyle 3 Video (5:56 minutes)
Universal Power Supply for Freestyle 3 Video (4:44 minutes)
Complete Freestyle 3 Video (18:46 minutes)
For compliance with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for select portable oxygen concentrators, home stationary concentrators and pulse oximeters. Prescriptions are not required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order, we will inform you of the requirement and ask how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:Fax: 1-801-733-5797
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Pulse Flow
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!