Foam Wheelchair Cushion with LiquiCell, manufactured by Posey, are molded foam wheelchair cushions that utilize a liquicell® bladder technology. These Foam Wheelchair Cushions are designed with a slight incline, to comfortably give posture support. Two LiquiCell ® bladders are sewn in to the rear of the cushion. Liquicell ® bladders direct the pressure away from the body and improves blood flow, effectively reducing the risk of pressure ulcers from extended sitting. This Wheelchair Cushion is ideal for comfortable positioning and extended sitting times.
Foam Wheelchair Cushion with LiquiCell Features and Benefits
- Reduces the risk pressure ulcers.
- Foam cushion is molded for postural support.
- Reduces forward sliding.
- Comes in a variety of sizes to suite most wheelchairs.
Foam Wheelchair Cushion with Liquicell Specifications
- Wheelchair Cushion product numbers: 7515F, 7516F, 7525F, 7530F, 7535F
- Latex Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Posey Foam Wheelchair Cushion Warranty: 18 Months
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
The item fit perfectly,
The service was prompt and I am very pleased with it,