Leg DVT Pump by Bio Compression is used for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis of the lower limbs. The Bio Compression Leg DVT Pump reduces pain and swelling. Used with the bilateral Leg garments GI3045K and GI3045KT, the Leg DVT Pump can reduce lower limb pain due to surgery or trauma. The Leg DVT Sleeve combined with the Leg DVT Pump provide patients with pain relief Compression Therapy. Cycle times are 15 seconds on and 45 seconds off. This Leg DVT Pump was designed as an alternative for DVT prophylaxis. Intermittent pneumatic compression is applied by the DVT Pump through bilateral Leg garments. The 1545KT Leg DVT model features an increased flow rate and higher pressure.
Multi Flo DVT Pump Features & Benefits
- Treatment of deep vein thrombosis.
- Enhancement of venous and arterial circulation.
- Prevention of venous stasis ulcers.
- Reduction of acute and chronic edema.
- Reduction of lower limb pain due to surgery or trauma.
Multi Flo DVT Leg Pump Specifications
- Manufactured by Bio Compression, product ID # - 1545KT.
- For use with bilateral Leg garments GI3045K and GI3045KT..
- Cycle Time: 15 seconds on and 45 seconds off.
- Pressure Output: 45 mmHg preset with override available.
- Alarm Pressure: 10-20 mmHg.
- HCPCS code: E0676.
- Bio Compression Multi Flo DVT Pump Warranty: 3 years.
- Bio Compression Multi Flo DVT Garment Warranty: 30 days.
Multi Flo DVT Pump Contraindications
- Any local condition of the extremity that would interfere with its application, including, but not limited to: Dermatitis, Immediately following vein ligature, Gangrene, Skin grafts, Casts or splints.
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease.
- Pulmonary edema.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Suspicion or confirmation of the presence of DVT.
- Infections of the limb, including cellulitis without appropriate. Antibiotic coverage for at least 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Presence of lymphangiosarcoma.
- Inflammatory phlebitis or pulmonary embolism.
A prescription from a licensed physician indicating pump pressures, frequency and duration of treatment is required to purchase a DVT pump. Please have your doctor's office fax your prescription to 1-801-733-5797.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
This Bio Compression Pump provides intermittent pneumatic compression to foot sleeves are have a polyester liner. It is so easy to clean and care for and disposable when the patient is discharged.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $226.47