Other Flowtron product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The ArjoHuntleigh Huntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump (Product Number: 247003) is a mechanical Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prophylaxis system using intermittent pneumatic compression to reduce edema, enhance blood circulation, improve wound healing, and prevent and break down blood clots. This compression therapy is critical for non-ambulatory individuals susceptible to blood clots or patients following surgery. It's also highly effective in reducing inflammation in the legs, feet, and ankles.
The Huntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Pump system is compatible with DVT Garment Sleeves, which are sold separately. The AC600 pump conveniently offers single or dual therapy when treating both legs. It is also versatile with a choice of foot, calf, or thigh compression therapy using a single pump. The state-of-the-art DVT pump technology will only work when a garment is detected. The LCD display is easy to read and offers continuous real-time monitoring that's clear and easy to troubleshoot. These features ensure the Flowtron Universal DVT Pump system provides continuous therapy along with audio and visual alarms when it detects a disruption in compression.
The Flowtron Universal Compression Pump system comes with the pump and 7-1/2 foot tubing. Purchase an optional battery pack when AC power is unavailable.
So Simple to Use, Your Staff Will Need Little Training
Just choose which area needs treatment. Add the corresponding garment and close using the hook-and-loop straps. Connect the tubing to the pump and press the button. The device does the rest. Smart technology senses which garment is in use and provides the matching therapy cycle.
Provide DVT Anytime, Anywhere
This pump is lightweight and mounts to beds, tables, or trolleys. Attach the optional battery pack and your unit becomes portable. Now you can provide treatment while transferring patients or during power outages.
Save Valuable Staff Time
A comprehensive assortment of gear built for the legs or feet runs off of a single pump. Each garment is adjustable, establishing a comfortable yet secure fit, no matter the shape of the limb -- all with a few simple adjustments of the straps. The device adapts to power all the garments automatically.
Fewer "False Alarms"
The unit pinpoints alarm conditions and eliminates false alarms. There are fewer interruptions for both the staff and the patients. A 200-degree display makes it easy to see that the unit has an alert. An adjustable volume lets you pick the level for audible alerts you need for your clinic. These alarms, along with a digital display, make it easy to monitor patient treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Three-in-One Therapy for Foot, Calf, or Thigh
- Increase Blood Viscosity to Prevent and Break Apart Blood Clots
- Increases Blood Circulation to Reduce Inflammation and Swelling in Limbs
- Customized Compression Level
- Audible and Visual Alarms if Compression Is Compromised
- Easy-to-Administer Therapy
- Optional Battery Pack When Electricity Is Out or Unavailable
- Dual- or Single-Leg Therapy Operation
- Manufacturer: Huntleigh
- Brand: Flowtron
- Product Numbers: 247003
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: 8.5 Pounds
- Application: DVT and/or Prophylaxis Therapy
- Dimensions: 6 Inches x 9 Inches x 10.5 Inches
- Input Voltage/Power: 90-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Compression Level Recommendation: 40 mmHg (Calf and Thigh); 130 mmHg (Foot)
- DVT - Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Severe arteriosclerosis/Ischaemic vascular conditions
- Pulmonary embolism
- Congestive cardiac failure
- Heart conditions that increase fluid to the heart
- Acute DVT or phlebitis
- Skin conditions local to area treated such as gangrene, leg wounds and skin grafts
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information