Other Flowtron product(s)
Customers Also Bought
ArjoHuntleigh Huntleigh Flowtron Universal Pump (Product Number: 247003) is a mechanical Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prophylaxix system using intermittent pneumatic compression to reduce oedema, enhance blood circulation, improve wound healing and prevent and break down blood clots. This compression therapy is critical for non-ambulatory individuals susceptible to blood clots or patients following surgery. It's also highly effective in reducing inflammation in the legs, feet and ankles.
The Huntleigh Flowtron Universal DVT Pump system is compatible with the DVT Garment Sleeves which are sold separately. The AC600 pump conveniently offers single or dual therapy when treating both legs. It is also versatile with choice of foot, calf or thigh compression therapy using a single pump. The state-of-the-art DVT pump technology will only work when garment is detected. The LCD display is easy to read and offers continuous real-time monitoring that's clear and easy to troubleshoot. These features ensure the Flowtron Universal DVT Pump system provides continuous therapy along with audio and visual alarms when it detects disruption in compression.
The Flowtron Universal Compression Pump system comes with the pump and 7-1/2 foot tubing. Purchase an optional battery pack when AC power is unavailable.
- 3-in-1 Therapy for Foot, Calf or Thigh
- Increase Blood Viscosity to Prevent and Break Apart Blood Clot
- Increases Blood Circulation to Reduce Inflammation and Swelling in Limb
- Customized Compression Level
- Audible and Visual Alarms if Compression is Compromised
- Easy to Administer Therapy
- Optional Battery Pack When Electricity is Out or Unavailable
- Dual or Single Leg Therapy Operation
- Manufacturer: Huntleigh
- Brand: Flowtron
- Product Numbers: 247003
- Quantity: Each
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Application: DVT and/or Prophylaxix Therapy
- Dimensions: 6 D x 9 H x 10.5 D Inches
- Input Voltage/Power: 90-265vac, 50-60 Hz
- Compression Level Recommendation: 40 mmHg (Calf and Thigh); 130 mmHg (Foot)
- DVT - Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Severe arteriosclerosis/Ischaemic vascular conditions
- Pulmonary embolism
- Congestive cardiac failure
- Heart conditions that increase fluid to the heart
- Acute DVT or phlebitis
- Skin conditions local to area treated such as gangrene, leg wounds and skin grafts
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A