CircuFlow 5208 Intermittent Compression Pump is a Pneumatic Compression Pump manufactured by DEVON. The DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Compression Pump provides Therapeutic Compression for 8 chamber compression garment sleeves. Offering dual operation modes of gradient compression or directed compression, the CircuFlow 5208 provides a pressure range of 10 to 120 mmHg to treat lymphedema or chronic venous disorders. Approved by the FDA, the CircuFlow Lymphedema Pump has the ability to adjust or skip individual chamber pressures. This means the CircuFlow 5208 Pump is highly customizable and can provide individual pressures to each of the 8 chambers of the garment sleeve to meet individual needs. The CircuFlow 5208 Compression Pump can even skip a chamber to provide wound “uncorking”. By using intermittent gradient sequential pressure applied through multi-chambered garments, the CircuFlow 5208 increases blood flow and provides extra-cellular fluid clearances. The CircuFlow Pump has a 4 x 1 Inch LCS screen that provides easy access to compression therapy set up information and real-time pressure readings.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Lymphedema Intermittent Compression Pump Components
- CircuFlow 5208 Pump.
- Owners Manual.
- 8 Chamber Compression Garment Sleeves sold separately.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Lymphedema Intermittent Compression Pump Features & Benefits
- 8 chamber garment operation.
- Select between two modes of operation--Gradient Mode or Pressure Mode.
- Treats chronic venous and lymphatic disorders.
- Increases blood flow and provides extra-cellular fluid clearances..
- Skip chamber function allows setting the pump to prevent pressure to a select garment chamber.
- Customizable pressure settings of 20 to 120 mmHg.
- Customizable cycle times of 20 to 240 seconds, distal to proximal.
- Settings lock prevents accidental changes to settings.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Lymphedema Intermittent Compression Pump Specifications
- DEVON CircuFlow Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump Multi Chamber Product Number: 5208.
- Width: 11.5”
- Height: 4”
- Depth: 10”
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Operation Mode: Continuous Operation with Intermittent Gradient Compression.
- Inflation Cycle: Adjustable 2.5 – 30 seconds per chamber.
- Deflation Cycle: 12 seconds.
- Cycle Time: Adjustable 20 – 240 seconds.
- Therapy Time: Adjustable 15 – 180 minutes.
- End Therapy Vacuum Time: 60 seconds.
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 100VA MAX
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0AMP, SLO-BLO
- Applied Part: Type B
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I
- Manufacturer: DEVON.
- HCPCS code: E0652
- DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump Multi Chamber with Two Operational Modes Warranty: 3 years pump, 1 year sleeves.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeve Sizing Chart
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DEVON Ships Free No Size Chart No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1,920.00
Starting at: $507.00
Starting at: $680.00
Starting at: $19.50