CircuFlow 5150 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump is a 4 Chamber Compression Pump used for treating chronic lymphatic and venous disorders. The CircuFlow 5150 is manufactured by DEVON and can treat both lower and upper extremities. The DEVON CircuFlow 5150 Compression Pump is FDA and CE approved. An easy-to-read LCD screen allow users to see real-time pressure in each individual chamber. The CircuFlow 5150 Lymphedema Pump provides an intermittent compression with 60 seconds of inflation and 12 seconds of rest time. Providing an adjustable compression range of 20 to 80 mmHg, the CircuFlow 5150 Intermittent Compression Pump offers quite operation. The compression cycles provided by the CircuFlow Compression Pump are wave-like gradient sequential inflation and deflation cycles, offering comfortable massage-like therapy. Vacuum mechanism evacuates air from the garments upon shut-off of the system allowing for greater ease in applying and taking off the garments. The CircuFlow 5150 has an automatic shut-off and emergency stop feature for maximum user safety assurance. DEVON provides a CircuFlow Garment Sleeve Sizing Chart to help you determine the best size compression sleeve.
DEVON CircuFlow 5150 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump 4 Chamber Components
- CircuFlow 5150 Pump.
- Owners manual,
- Compression garment sleeves sold separately.
DEVON CircuFlow 5150 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump 4 Chamber Features & Benefits.
- Lightweight pump with quite operation.
- 4 chamber operation.
- Bilateral operation
- Use indicator timer which shows patient use and compliance.
- Wave-like gradient sequential inflation/deflation cycle provides patient with comfortable massage-like therapy.
- Convenient digital controls with built-in timer feature for easy therapy time control.
- Quick-release hose connectors allow for easy removal of the garments for cleaning as needed.
DEVON CircuFlow 5150 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump 4 Chamber Specifications
- DEVON CircuFlow Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump 4 Chamber Product Number: 5150.
- Width: 10”
- Height: 4.5”
- Depth: 9.5”
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Operation Mode: Intermittent Gradient Sequential.
- Inflation Cycle: 60 seconds.
- Rest Time: 12 seconds
- Cycle Time: 15 seconds / chamber
- End Therapy Vacuum Time: 180 seconds
- Treatment Time: 0.5 – 3 Hours
- Pressure Range: 20 – 80 mmHg
- Sleeve Prefill: To 10 mmHg
- Gradient: 7%; example 3 mmHg at 50 mmHg Distal Pressure
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 45 VA maximum
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0 AMP, SLO-BLO
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class II
- Manufacturer: DEVON.
- HCPCS code: E0651
- DEVON CircuFlow Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump Four Chamber Warranty: 3 years pump, 1 year sleeves.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DEVON Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre there any lymphatic pumps for home use that is covered by Medicare or TriCare?Question by: ABIGAIL on Aug 14, 2016 6:01:00 PMWe do not work directly with Medicare or Tricare because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:07:00 PM