Bariatric Commode Chairs, manufactured by Merits, are Bedside Commodes that are designed with an extra strong steel frame that supports a person weighing up to 650 pounds. These Bariatric Commodes are ideal for people who are transferring themselves from bed due to easy release arms. 3 in 1 Commodes are Bedside Commodes that can be used as a commode, toilet safety rail, or a raised toilet seat. These Commode Chairs are designed with a snap on seat. This seat style allows stability while also allowing the seat to be easily removed for cleaning. Merits 3 in 1 Commodes have an adjustable height, to meet the needs of individual patients so that they will be comfortable transferring to or from their bed.
Bariatric Commode Chair Components
- Commode Frame
- Snap-on Seat
- Removable Bucket
Bariatric Commode Chair Features and Benefits
- Super durable steel supports up to 650 lbs.
- Easy release arm rests assists with transfers.
- Extra wide frame for comfort.
- Padded armrests give additional stability and comfort.
- Adjustable height is ideal for most heights.
Bariatric Commode Chair Specifications
- Bariatric commode chair product number: C314-2
- Outside Width: 31 Inches
- Width Between arms: 27 Inches
- Seat Width: 14 Inches
- Seat Height: 16.5 - 22.5 Inches
- Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Color: white
- Frame Material: powder-coated steel
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!