Tubigrip Size J tubular bandage is designed for small trunks. Manufactured by Molnlycke, this tube bandage has a diameter of 6.75 inches. Tubigrip J comes in a 10-meter dispenser style roll in natural color. It offers comfortable tissue support and does not restrict leg movement. No tape, pins or clasps are needed for securement. Tubigrip J Size tubular bandage provides support for the torso. It is easy to apply and may be washed and reapplied.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip B - 2.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Hands and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip D - 3 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll, Large Arms for Medium Ankles and Small Knees.
- Tubigrip E - 3.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Ankles, Medium Knees, Small Thighs.
- Tubigrip F - 4 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Knees, Medium Thighs.
- Tubigrip G - 4.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Thighs.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Provides tissue support.
- Self-securing tube bandage that requires no clasps or tape for closure.
- Easily applied.
- Contours to the body.
- Allows freedom of movement.
- Washable and reusable.
- Product Number: 1440.
- Size: J.
- Diameter: 6.75 Inch.
- Length: 10 Meters.
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Color: Natural.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Trunk or torso support.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide provides product sizing information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!