Customers Also Bought
Tubigrip 1437, 1451 and 1522 provide support for small knees, medium ankles and large arms when injuries happen. Taking care of soft tissue damage, healing after burns, sprains and other such issues has never been easier with the easy on, easy off bandage. Simply pull it on and pull it off as needed and wash it in cold water for repeated use and benefits.
The soft compression contours to the individual body shape and the fabric moves with you as you go about your daily errands. The fabric is so flexible due to the use or latex. Please be aware that latex can cause an allergic reaction. The even distribution of pressure allows the bandage to hold itself up without the use of pins or tape. This reduces the need to cut off or use more bandage than required, making each inch count and getting more bandages out of each roll.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip B - 2.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Hands and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip E - 3.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Ankles, Medium Knees, Small Thighs.
- Tubigrip F - 4 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Knees, Medium Thighs.
- Tubigrip G - 4.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Thighs.
- Tubigrip J - 6.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Trunks.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Self-securing tube bandage.
- Does not require tape or pins for closure.
- Provides for freedom of movement.
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Easily contours to your body.
- Easy to apply.
- Product Number: 1437, 1451, 1522.
- Size: D.
- Diameter: 3 Inch.
- Length: 1 or 10 Meters.
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Color: Natural.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Large arms, medium ankles, small knees support.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
- HCPCS Code: A6457
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide provides additional product sizing information.
- Additional Information