Customers Also Bought
Tubigrip Size G tubular bandage is designed for large thighs. Manufactured by Molnlycke, this tube bandage has a diameter of 4.5 inches. Tubigrip G does not restrict leg movement. It requires no tape, pins or clasp for securement. It offers comfortable tissue support. This tubular leg bandage provides support for lower limbs. It is easy to apply and may be washed and reapplied.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip B - 2.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Hands and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip D - 3 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll, Large Arms for Medium Ankles and Small Knees.
- Tubigrip E - 3.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Ankles, Medium Knees, Small Thighs.
- Tubigrip F - 4 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Knees, Medium Thighs.
- Tubigrip J - 6.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Trunks.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Also known as "Tubigrip Thighs".
- Provides tissue support.
- Self-securing tube bandage that requires no clasps or tape.
- Easy to apply.
- Contours to the body.
- Allows freedom of movement.
- Washable and reusable.
- Product Number: 1439, 1453.
- Size: G.
- Diameter: 4.5 Inch.
- Length: 10 Meters.
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Color: Natural or Beige.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Large thigh support.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide provides product sizing information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!