No matter what you are hit with, the Tubigrip Bandages have you covered. Literally. Fitting small arms, wrists and ankles, it has a diameter of 2.75 inches and can be purchased in one meter lengths or ten meter lengths, making them perfect to support soft tissue injuries and sprains for children. You can cut them to get the exact amount of bandage needed, without excess or waste.
They evenly distribute pressure throughout the entire bandage, while still allowing for flexibility and movement and a gentle contour over the skin. They require no tape or pins to keep them in place, simply slide them on and off for easy application and removal, then wash them for reuse in cold water. Be advised this bandage contains latex which can adversely affect someone with an allergy to latex.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip D - 3 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll, Large Arms for Medium Ankles and Small Knees.
- Tubigrip E - 3.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Ankles, Medium Knees, Small Thighs.
- Tubigrip F - 4 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Knees, Medium Thighs.
- Tubigrip G - 4.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Thighs.
- Tubigrip J - 6.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Trunks.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Designed for small limbs.
- Easy to apply.
- Washable and reusable.
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Adjusts to the contours of your body.
- Provides freedom of movement.
- Offers tissue support.
- Product Number: 1443, 1450, 1521.
- Size: B.
- Diameter: 2.75 Inch.
- Length: 1 Meter or 10 Meters (11 Yards).
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Colors: Natural or Beige.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Small hands and arms.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide is available to help you select the appropriate size and pressure for the condition being treated.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!