Customers Also Bought
For an all-over, even compression, the Tubigrip 1528, Tubigrip 1434 and the Tubigrip 1448 are second to none contouring to your body easily. Fitting large ankles, medium knees and small thighs, the fabric includes latex, allowing you to freely move without losing any kind of compression pressure. Please be advised that latex can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
Tubigrip bandages can be used for several different purposes, but the most prominent uses are for sprains, soft tissue injuries or post burn scars. Each roll is created long so you can cut them to fit your exact needs reducing waste and getting the most out of each roll. They are easy to pull on and off over the affected area and require no clasps, pins, or tape in order to stay in place. Once removed, the bandages are then able to be washed in cold water and reused over and over for the same great support every time.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip B - 2.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Hands and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip D - 3 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll, Large Arms for Medium Ankles and Small Knees.
- Tubigrip F - 4 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Knees, Medium Thighs.
- Tubigrip G - 4.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Thighs.
- Tubigrip J - 6.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Trunks.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Features & Benefits
- Provides effective tissue support.
- Self-securing tube bandage.
- Contours to the body.
- Does not require tape or pins for closure.
- Offers freedom of movement.
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Easy to apply.
- Washable and reusable.
- Product Number: 1434, 1448, 1528.
- Size: E.
- Diameter: 3.5 Inch.
- Length: 1 or 10 Meters.
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Color: Natural or Beige.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Large ankles, medium knees, small thighs support.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide provides additional product sizing information.
- Additional Information