Tubigrip 1438, 1523, 1452 (Size F), is designed for large knees and medium thighs. Manufactured by Molnlycke, this tubular bandage offers comfortable tissue support without restricting freedom of movement. Tubigrip F has a diameter of 4 inches. It provides support for the lower limbs. This tubular leg bandage is easy to apply and may be washed and reapplied.
Molnlycke makes several sizes of Tubigrip to meet individual needs. The options are listed below along with links for detailed information.
- Tubigrip A - 1.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Fits Infant Feet and Arms.
- Tubigrip B - 2.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Hands and Arms.
- Tubigrip C - 2.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Medium Arms and Small Ankles.
- Tubigrip D - 3 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll, Large Arms for Medium Ankles and Small Knees.
- Tubigrip E - 3.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Ankles, Medium Knees, Small Thighs.
- Tubigrip G - 4.5 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Thighs.
- Tubigrip J - 6.75 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small Trunks.
- Tubigrip K - 8.25 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Small to Medium Trunks.
- Tubigrip L - 13 Inch Diameter x 10 Meter Length Roll for Large Trunks.
Product Features & Benefits
- Also known as "Tubigrip Knees" or "Tubgrip Thighs".
- Provides effective tissue support.
- Self-securing tube bandage requires no pins or tape.
- Easy to apply.
- Easily contours to the body.
- Allows freedom of movement.
- Multi-purpose bandage.
- Washable and reusable.
- Product Number: 1438, 1452, 1523.
- Size: F.
- Diameter: 4 Inch.
- Length: 1 or 10 Meters.
- Material: Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide fabric.
- Color: Natural.
- Application: Elasticated Tubular Bandage.
- Use: Large knee and medium thigh support.
- Brand: Tubigrip.
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke.
Manuals and Documents
- Tubigrip Size Chart & Application Guide provides additional product sizing information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!