Customers Also Bought
Amoena created the Natura 2S Light Breast Form, in Tawny color, to restore a woman's natural feminine silhouette following breast surgery. The Natura range of breast forms have a natural look and feel and drape softly, to closely resemble the fall of a woman's own breast. The form moves with the body and even flattens when lying down. The Natura 2S Light features a flexible InTouch Light Silicone that is ultra-soft and lightweight. This silicone weighs a third less than Amoena's standard prostheses. This improved silicone formulation creates the most natural appearance and feel possible. The Comfort+ technology material layer is integrated with the InTouch Silicone to reduce perspiration by equalizing the temperature behind the form. This technology with the comfortable clear gel backing allows for a longer wear-time.
Those looking for an average cup fitting in a Tawny color will find it in the Natura 2S Light Breast Form. The construction creates a high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed. The Natura 2S Light can be inserted into the bilateral pockets of an Amoena mastectomy bra such as the Kelly Soft Bra or placed directly on the chest wall. Because of thesymmetrical shape, form can be worn on either the left or right breast.
Features and Benefits:
- Natural Look and Feel
- Third Lighter
- Soft and Flexible Silicone
- Temperature Equalizing Material
- Shape Hugs Chest Wall
- Manufacturer: Amoena, USA
- Color: Tawny
- Shape: Symmetrical
- Fit: Average
- Material: 100% Silicone
- Item Numbers: 539001TW - 539017TW
- Sizes: 01-17
- Form Size Fitting Chart
Care and Storage:
- Amoena recommends daily cleaning to ensure breast symmetry shapers remain in good condition. Breast forms should be cleaned with a gentle soap, such as the Amoena Soft Cleanser and lukewarm water. The form can be dried with a soft cloth or towel.
- The use of talcum powder and body lotions on or around the area where the breast form is placed should be avoided.
- When not in use, the breast form should be kept in the cradle provided in the soft carrying case or breast form box.
- Always refer to the care instructions listed in the specific product packaging for full details.
- Additional Information