Customers Also Bought
CanDo Medicine Balls Overview
CanDo Dual-Handle Medicine Balls have two easy-to-grip hands that make medicine ball strength training easier and more comfortable than ever. These items can be used with either one or two handles, so they give their owners many diverse ways to exercise. These balls are great for both upper and lower body strength building (particularly in the abdominal area) and rotational exercise. They can be used as an extra tool to be added to any strength-building, yoga, or Pilates routine.
The classic dual-handle balls come in four different weight options (6, 12, 18, and 30 pounds) so owners will be able to find the perfect weight to fit their abilities. This also allows owners to graduate from one weight to the next as they grow stronger. A five-piece set is conveniently offered for this very purpose. Each CanDo Dual Handle Medicine Ball Set contains the four classic balls (also individually sold) along with a bonus ball that weighs 24 pounds. Each ball color signifies a different weight, so it is easy to tell each ball apart. These sets allow whole families to get in on the fun at home and for gyms and studios to have multiple weights on hand at once to match diverse client needs.
In addition to this classic model, a molded plastic version of this product is also available. This molded version is the same quality dual-handled medicine ball, just without the soft grips. These items come in 15- and 22-pound options and are solid blue or gold in color.
Features and Benefits
- Strength-Building Medicine Balls
- Easy-Grip Handles Are Soft and Comfortable
- Can Be Used With One or Two Handles
- Six Weight Options Available
- Six Beautiful Colors That Indicate Weight
- Nine-Inch Diameter
- Budget-Friendly Molded Option Available
- Set of Five Available
- Sets Are Perfect for Classes and Home Use
- Upper-Body Strength Building
- Lower-Body Strength Building
- Core Strengthening
- Rotational Exercise
- Pilates and Yoga Tool
Color-Coded Weight Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these balls filled with air?
These balls are not filled with air but are filled with weighted material.
Can these balls be thrown or slammed?
This is not recommended for this line of products as it may damage them. These are meant to be used as weights, not as slam balls.
Is there a set option?
Yes, these items can be purchased as a five-piece set.
Are these balls weight-adjustable?
No, these items are not weight-adjustable.
- All Pro Ankle Weights: Best-selling ankle weights that can be wrapped around the ankles to intensify almost any exercise routine. These items are cushioned for comfort.
- CanDo Dumbbells: Dumbbells with a vinyl coating for an easy grip. These items come in six color-coded weight options that range between 2 and 20 pounds.
- Dynamax Medicine Balls: Another popular medicine ball option. These items are not only great for strength building, but can also absorb high-velocity impact.
- Body Sport Resistance Rings: Color-coated resistance backs for stretching and strength-building. Light, medium, and heavy resistance options are available.
- CanDo-Extra-Thick Exercise Ball: Multi-functional inflatable exercise balls that can be used to increase strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination. 22-, 26-, and 30-inch versions are available and each size comes in a different bright color.
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- Brand: CanDo
- Product Numbers: 10-3180, 10-3181, 10-3182, 10-3184, 10-3185
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Green, Black, Blue, Gold
- Weight Options: 6 Pounds, 12 Pounds, 15.4 Pounds, 18 Pounds, 24 Pounds, 30 Pounds
- Diameter: 9 Inches
- Product Type: Exercise Equipment
- Product Style: Double Handle
- Application: Strength Building
Manuals and Documents
- CanDo Catalog contains CanDo product features and benefits.
- Specification Sheet contains product information.
Proposition 65 Warning
- Additional Information