Other Carex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Apex Ultra Pill Splitter is a premium tablet cutter that comes with a blade guard for your safety. The blade guard retracts out of the way when you press down to divide pills. This pill cutter offers an ergonomic design that has finger grooves on the lid for better gripping. A V-shape cutting chamber keeps tablets in position while cutting. The silicone material that forms the V-shape keeps pills from slipping out of place. The housing construction is optical-grade polycarbonate for durability. This Apex pill-splitter offers uncommon upgrades that merit the title of the "Ultra Pill Splitter." Carex, a division of Compass Health, manufactures this medicine divider.
Anatomy of the Apex Ultra Pill Splitter
- Retracting blade guard protects your fingers
- Optical grade polycarbonate
- Flexible cutting surface
- Non-slip pill holder
- Sharp cutting blade
- Blade stays sharp
- Accurate cutting
- Contoured, ergonomic design
- Finger grooves for smooth opening and closing
- Arthritis friendly
- Product Number: 70068
- Width: 1.63 Inch
- Height: 1.38 Inch
- Length: 3.38 Inch
- Weight: 1.3 Ounce
- Shipping Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.38 x 7.63 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 Ounce
- UPC Code: 07685570068
- Application: Medication Splitting Device
- Made in the USA
- Brand: Apex
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Open the tablet splitter and place on a firm surface.
- Place a tablet or pill in the center of the "V" shape cutting compartment.
- Lower the lid until the tablet cutter touches the pill surface.
- Observe the pill location through the transparent cover to ensure the pill remains in the center position.
- Continue pressing down on the cover until the pill divides as desired.
- After use, wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse and ensure all residue is missing.
- Air dry.
- Do not wash in dishwasher.
Do not attempt to remove the blade guard. The blade guard will automatically retract when closing the lid.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!