Customers Also Bought
Apex Pill Pulverizer crushes tablets to reduce the dosage size. This device offers arthritis patients an easier way to crush their large tablets into a fine powder for easy ingestion. In powder form, medication sprinkles on food or blends in a drink easily. The cap on this pill crusher provides storage space. The ergonomically designed cap has wings to provide a more sturdy grip and offer leverage when twisting the cap to pulverize medications.
Carex Apex Pill Pulverizer
Product Features & Benefits
- Crushers hard-to-swallow pills into powder
- Storage area in cap
- Wings on the cap offer an easier grip
- Wing Grips for Easier Crushing
- Transparent base for observation
Anatomy of the Apex Pill Crusher
- Product Number: 70029
- Width (with Wings): 2.63 Inch
- Diameter: 1.88 Inch
- Height: 1.75 Inch
- Weight: 2.3 Ounce
- Package Weight: 3.2 Ounce
- Color: Blue Cap, Transparent Body
- Package Dimensions (h x w x d) 7.63 x 2.75 x 2 Inch
- Materials: Plastic
- Hand operated
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- ASIN: B000J14PR4
- UPC: 076855700297
- Manufacturer: Carex Health Brands
- Brand: Carex
Dimensions of Apex Pill Pulverizer
Apex Pill Pulverizer User Instructions
- Unscrew the blue cap and place pill into container.
- Replace the cap and twist it clockwise until the pill is completely crushed to power.
- Remove the cap and empty the power unto food or drink.
Product Care Instructions
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse, insuring there is no residue.
Product Storing Instructions
- Remove the cap on the top of the blue crushing cap.
- Install pills.
- Close cap.
- Additional Information