CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeves are used for Compression Therapy with the CircuFlow 5208 from DEVON. These Compression Sleeves are designed for the treatment of lymphedema and venous disorders. The CircuFlow Compression Sleeves apply compression to the arms, shoulders and legs to bring relief and comfort to achy limbs. Providing intermittent gradient sequential compression through multi-chambers in each sleeve, CircuFlow 5208 Garments increase lymph and venous circulation.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeve Features & Benefits
- 8 chamber garment sleeve.
- Provides pneumatic compression to increases venous and lymphatic circulation.
- Brings relief to achy legs and feet.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeve Specifications
- DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeve Product Numbers: D-380S, D-380SW, D-380SXW, D-380M, D-380MW, D-380MXW, D-380L, D-380LW, D-380M, D-383M, D-383L, D-382L, D-382M.
- Intermittent gradient sequential compression..
- Manufacturer: DEVON.
DEVON CircuFlow 5208 Garment Sleeve Sizing Chart
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DEVON Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $680.00
Starting at: $124.00
Starting at: $1,920.00
Lymphedema Sleeve 4 Chamber Compression Garments for Bio Compression SC2004 or SC3004 Lymphedema Pumps
Starting at: $148.20