Other Flowtron product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Hydroven Flowtron FPR Garments are designed for maximum comfort. Soft and pliable. Prevents chafing and pinching. Full-length zippers for ease of use. Washable.
The Huntleigh Flowtron FPR Lymphedema Pump offers three chamber non-gradient sequential therapy for an adjustable pressure range of 30-100mmHg for the treatment of various types of lymphedema. The Flowtron FPR Lymphedema Compression Pump is designed so that each of the three chambers has its own air supply and each chamber pressure remains the same as the chambers progressively fill up the limb.
Features of the Flowtron Hydroven Flowtron FPR Pump and Garments:
- 3 chamber non-gradient sequential therapy
- Pressure Range: 30 - 100 mmHg
- Cycle Time: 2 minutes inflation, 1 minute deflation
- Bilateral 2 limb compression capability
- Patented garments are designed for maximum comfort. Soft and pliable. Prevents chafing and pinching. Full-length zippers for ease of use. Washable.
- Lightweight, portable pump distributes air sequentially to three garment compartments
- Single control delivers distal to proximal, three-chamber sequential compression
- Power: 110 - 120V AC 60Hz
- Size: 10.6" x 5.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
When measuring for Arm Garments, you should measure from the arm pit to the wrist. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the arm, either the shoulder or the bicep. All measurements are in inches.
When measuring for Leg Garments, you should measure from the gluteal fold, the crease where buttocks meet thighs, to the ankle. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the leg, Typically the thigh. All measurements are in inches. Click on the following link to view the Huntleigh Compression Garment Sizing Chart.
*Note when selecting sleeve length the total sleeve length should never encroach within 1 1/2 inches of your groin or underarm or circulation can be impeded.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes Medicare and other insurance companies cover this type of aid?Question by: LILIA ROSADO on Jan 19, 2017 10:45:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 9, 2017 11:36:00 AM