Other Flowtron product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Garments work as a Gradient Sequential System and replace the old Flowplus system.
Hydroven 3 Garments are three chamber garments that provide gradient segmental compression, with 10% reduction in pressure in each chamber distally to proximally. The Flowtron Hydroven 3 is an Intermittent and Sequential combination pump from Huntleigh Healthcare. This pump will work with both the single chamber garment of the Flowtron and the three chamber gradient sequential garment of the Flowplus.
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Pump and Hydroven 3 Garments Features & Benefits
- Three chamber gradient sequential therapy augments extra-cellular fluid drainage.
- Reduces swelling and enhances wound healing
- Patented garments are designed for maximum comfort
- Unique valve system decreases pressure by 10% in each chamber distally to proximally
- Bilateral compression capability
- Lightweight, portable pump features pressure gauge, pressure regulator dial, 90 seconds inflation / 90 seconds deflation
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Pump and Hydroven 3 Garments Specifications
- Product Numbers: 5103A68, 5103A78, 5103L50, 5103L66, 5103L71, 5103L76, 5103L84, and 5103L92.
- Sizes: Full arm, half leg, and full leg garment options.
- Application: To assist with providing relief from lymphedema, among other venous diseases.
- Warranty: 90 days.
- Manufacturer: Huntleigh.
When measuring for Arm Garments, you should measure from the arm pit to the wrist. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the arm, either the shoulder or the bicep. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-arm measurement, measure from the fingertips to the elbow.
When measuring for Leg Garments, you should measure from the gluteal fold, the crease where buttocks meet thighs, to the ankle. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the leg, Typically the thigh. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-leg measurement, measure from the heel to the fold in the knee.Click on the following link to view the Huntleigh Compression Garment Sizing Chart.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Huntleigh Sub Brand Flowtron
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre the Hydroven 3 garments sold as "each's" or sets. I am looking at the 5103L50 specifically.Question by: Roger Fryar on Apr 18, 2015 10:59:00 AMI purchased the full arm garment 5103A78 and received one garment. So sold as single garments.Answer by: Kerry Baxter on Apr 22, 2015 6:49:54 PMI was wondering the range of pressures the leg sleeve is able to attain (in mm of Hg)?Question by: Paul on Jun 10, 2016 12:20:23 PMAccording to the manufacturer it can deliver up to 60 mmHg.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 7, 2016 12:12:00 PMCan these be used for patients with edema related to heart failure and or COPDQuestion by: Dr Brian Martin on Sep 22, 2017 2:12:00 AMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 6, 2017 10:35:00 AM
Based on your history