Other Flowtron product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Flowtron Hydroven 3 Garments replace the old Flowplus system and add Gradient Sequential compression using the Flowtron Hydroven 3 Lymphedema Pump.
Hydroven 3 Garments are 3-chamber garments that provide gradient segmental compression, with ten percent reduction in pressure in each chamber distally to proximally. The Flowtron Hydroven 3 pump is an Intermittent and Sequential combination pump that is compatible with these 3-chamber garments as well as single-chamber garments used for uniform compression.
Additional inserts are available to add to the sleeves when accommodating to larger limbs without compromising compression. This is helpful in hospital settings and helps minimize inventory.
Features & Benefits
- Three chamber gradient sequential therapy augments extra-cellular fluid drainage.
- Reduces swelling and enhances wound healing
- Patented garments are designed for maximum comfort
- Unique valve system decreases pressure by 10% in each chamber distally to proximally
- Bilateral compression capability
- Lightweight, portable pump features pressure gauge, pressure regulator dial, 90 seconds inflation / 90 seconds deflation
- Product Numbers: 5103A68, 5103A78, 5103L50, 5103L66, 5103L71, 5103L76, 5103L84, and 5103L92.
- Sizes: Full arm, half leg, and full leg garment options.
- Application: To assist with providing relief from lymphedema, among other venous diseases.
- Warranty: 90 days.
- Manufacturer: Huntleigh.
When measuring for Arm Garments, you should measure from the arm pit to the wrist. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the arm, either the shoulder or the bicep. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-arm measurement, measure from the fingertips to the elbow.
When measuring for Leg Garments, you should measure from the gluteal fold, the crease where buttocks meet thighs, to the ankle. The circumference measurement for an arm garment should be made at the widest part of the leg, Typically the thigh. All measurements are in inches. For a Half-leg measurement, measure from the heel to the fold in the knee. Click on the following link to view the Huntleigh Compression Garment Sizing Chart.
- Additional Information