Other Littmann product(s)
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope manufactured by 3M offers a patented tunable diaphragm on each side of the chest piece for adult, pediatric, and small site auscultation. The Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope offers two tunable diaphragms which allow the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece. The large side can be used for adult patients, while the small side is especially useful for pediatric or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.The pediatric side of the chest piece easily converts to a traditional bell by simply replacing the diaphragm with the non-chill bell sleeve included with each stethoscope. Littmann Stethoscopes are respected for their quality manufacturing and performance. Other Littmann Cardiology Stethoscopes include the Littmann Cardiology Master Stethoscope and the Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope.
3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Features & Benefits
- Two tunable diaphragms allow the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece.
- Littmann solid stainless steel chest piece for outstanding acoustics.
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together.
- Littmann Stethoscopes with excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips.
- Professional Grade stethoscope for Medical Diagnostic use.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Patient-friendly, non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Available in a selection of classic tube colors.
3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Specifications (product ID # 3127)
- Length: 22"/56 cm or 27"/69cm
- Weight: 165-175 grams
- Application: Cardiology/High Performance
- Overall Performance (1-10): 9
- 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Warranty: Five-years.
3M Littmann Stethoscope Specifications & Comparison Chart
Cardiology III™ Stethoscope 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes (1:24 Minutes)
The 3M Littmann brand is synonymous with exceptional auscultation, comfort, design and variety. The Cardiology III is our most popular non-electronic stethoscope among physicians including cardiologists. It features our Tunable Diaphragm Technology that lets you switch between the bell mode for low frequencies and diaphragm mode for high frequencies simply by changing the pressure of the chest piece on the patient. The versatile two-sided chest piece is built with two tunable diaphragms – the larger size for adults and the smaller size for pediatric patients, caradid assessments and maneuvering around bandages. You can easily convert it to a traditional open bell by removing the diaphragm on the pediatric side and installing the non-chill sleeve. The dual lumen tubing is actually two tubes in one, designed to eliminate rubbing noises. Our soft seal eartips with our patented snap tight feature provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. The anatomically-designed headset angled to fit the ear canal for maximum sound transmission can be reliably flexed one million times. Littmann Stethoscopes. Don’t miss the sounds you need to hear.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Littmann
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!