Cypress Plus powdered latex gloves, manufactured by Mckesson, are ambidextrous single use latex smooth ivory gloves. These exam gloves are great for home and hospital use and feature a smooth finish with excellent tactile sensitivity. Latex powdered gloves are easy to slip on thanks to the lubricant acting powder. These exam gloves have a beaded cuff for increased durability during donning.
Cypress Plus Powdered Latex Gloves Features and Benefits
- Beaded Cuff for Easy Donning
- Powdered lubricant
- Smooth finish with excellent tactile sensitivity
- Reduces Hand Fatigue
Cypress Plus Powerdered Latex Gloves Specifications
- Made with natural rubber latex
- Length: 9.6 Inches
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.15 mm (5.9 mil)
- Cypress Plus Latex Exam Gloves Product Numbers: 23-02, 23-04, 23-06, 23-08
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Cypress Color Ivory Powdered Powdered Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 4 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!