The SKINTX Latex Powder-Free Exam Gloves with Polymer Coating are medical grade and fit like a second layer of skin while protecting against viral transmissions and blood-borne pathogens. The gloves also protect against alkalis, alcohols, acids, ketones and contaminants making SKINTX Latex gloves ideal for medical professionals, tattoo artists and janitors. TG Medical Inc. produces the most latex gloves than any manufacturer in the world and have become the industry standard for more than 20 years. Latex is a popular choice in gloves because it's a natural rubber material known for its strong elastic characteristics which creates great dexterity. In addition, latex is biodegradable making these disposable gloves more environmentally friendly. SKINTX Latex Exam Gloves with polymer coating holds true to this and has excellent dexterity, tensile strength, tactile sensitivity and comfort. The palm is textured for added dexterity and grip.
SKINTX Latex Gloves are powder-free to reduce powder-induced skin irritations instead, a polymer-coating covers the interior surface to give a smooth finish for fast and easy donning. This also prevents the glove from rolling back at the cuff. It acts as a barrier between the latex glove material and the wearer to help with any latex allergy. The polymer-coated interior characteristic also reduces pinhole defects. The gloves are ambidextrous, non-sterile and come in five sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large, each box contains 100 gloves (90 for X-Large). SKINTX also carries Nitrile Gloves for another disposable glove option over latex gloves.
Features and Benefits:
- Natural, Biodegradable Material
- Very Strong and Elastic
- Medical Grade
- Protects Against Viral Transmissions and Blood-borne Pathogens
- Textured Palm for Better Grip
- High Touch Sensitivity
- Ambidextrous Glove
- Cuff Won't Roll Back
- Smooth Interior for Easy Donning
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: SKINTX
- Textured Palm
- Material: Latex with Interior Polymer Coating
- Color: White
- Average Weight: 6.2 Grams
- Item Numbers: 90000 (X-Small), 90005 (Small), 90010 (Medium), 90015 (Large), 90020 (X-Large)
- Quantity: 1000 Gloves/Case; 900 (X-Large)
- To maintain the glove's properties, the gloves should be stored in a cool and dry location no greater than 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shelf Life: 5 years from manufacture date.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TG Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow thick are these gloves?
Will I be able to mix food with these gloves?Question by: Susane on Aug 5, 2017 9:20:00 PMThese gloves are 5.0 mil according to the manufacturer. It is not recommended for mixing foods.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 29, 2018 9:19:00 AM