Customers Also Bought
The SKINTX Latex Powder-Free Exam FIT Gloves with Polymer Coating are a lighter weight (5.5 grams) disposable glove for a superior FIT than its equivalent the SKINTX Latex Gloves another powder-free gloves at (6.2 grams). The SKINTX FIT Gloves are excellent for dexterity because of its durable tensile strength latex properties with an additional textured palm for added grip and control of hands. It's medical grade and therefore protects against viral transmissions and blood-borne pathogens as well as alkalis, alcohols, acids, ketones and contaminants making SKINTX Latex Powder-Free FIT an ideal choice for medical, food and industrial uses.
TG Medical produces more latex gloves than any other manufacturer in the world, and they have been the industry standard for more than 20 years. Latex is a popular choice because of its elastic properties and being a biodegradable, environmentally-friendly material.
SKINTX Latex FIT Gloves are powder-free to reduce powder-induced skin irritations and use a polymer-coating interior surface for fast and smooth donning. This also prevents the glove from rolling back at the cuff. In addition, the interior coating protects the skin for individuals who experience an allergy to latex. The gloves are ambidextrous, non-sterile and come in five sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large, each box contains 100 gloves (90 for X-Large).
Features and Benefits:
- Natural, Biodegradable Material
- Lighter Weight Glove
- Very Strong and Elastic
- Medical Grade
- Protects Against Viral Transmissions and Blood-borne Pathogens
- Textured Palm for Better Grip
- High Touch Sensitivity
- Ambidextrous Glove
- Cuff Won't Roll Back
- Smooth Polymer Interior
- Interior Coating Protects Skin From Latex
- Easy Donning
- Manufacturer: TG Medical Inc.
- Brand: SKINTX FIT
- Average Weight: 5.5 Grams
- Textured Palm
- Material: Latex with Interior Polymer Coating
- Color: White
- Item Numbers: 90000FIT (X-Small), 90005FIT (Small), 90010FIT (Medium), 90015FIT (Large), 90020FIT (X-Large)
- Quantity: 1000 Gloves/Case; 900/Case (X-Large)
- To maintain the glove's properties, the gloves should be stored in a cool and dry location no greater than 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shelf Life: 5 years from manufacture date.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TG Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!