McKesson Confiderm PC Latex Exam Gloves Powder Free - Nonsterile are latex-based exam glove that can be used for any number of examinations, tests or other related tasks. These non-sterile gloves are made for single use only but can fit on either hand to make it easier to perform specific duties. A low protein content helps to minimize the risk of an allergic reaction. An interior polymer coating makes for better security against the skin, making it easier to put on regardless of outside conditions. The beaded cuff assures the glove won't ride down your hand as you're using it as well.
Cautions: This product contains latex and rubber-like substances. Users known to sensitivity to either should avoid contact.
Product Features and Benefits
- Universal Fitting; Goes on Either Hand
- Polymer Coating for Better Security
- Stays on Regardless of Conditions
- Low Protein Minimizes Reactions
- Used for Numerous Tasks/Tests
- Very Easy to Use at Any Time
- Beaded Cuff Doesn't Slip Off
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Exam Glove
- Length: 9.4 Inches
- Cuff Style: Beaded
- Color: Ivory
- Powder Free: Yes
- Latex Free: No
- Sterile: No
- Product Number: 14-1380, 14-1381, 14-1382, 14-1383, 14-1384
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Color Ivory Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Fully Textured Thickness 2.8 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!