Kendall manufactures a complete line of Enteral Feeding Products under the brand name of “Kangaroo”, including Enteral Feeding Pumps and Enteral Feeding Pump Sets. The Kangaroo brand includes two popular Feeding Pumps--the multi-function Kangaroo ePump and the portable Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump. The Enteral Feeding Set options include the Kangaroo Continuous Feeding Sets, Kangaroo Bolus Feeding Sets, Kangaroo Gravity Sets, and Kangaroo Burette Recertification Sets.
A brief summary of the Kendall Kangaroo Enteral Feeding Products can be view by clicking the link below.
Kendall Kangaroo Pumps
- Kendall Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump is an enteral feeding pump utilizing the latest technology. The Kangaroo ePump is designed to handle multiple function within a single Enteral Feeding Pump. The ePump handles continuous feeding, intermittent feeding and feeding and flushing. The Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump gives the clinician or homecare provider the ability to accurately track the amount of formula and fluid delivered to the patient, ensuring the prescribed formula and fluid is received by the patient.
- Kendall Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump is a portable feeding pump that provides both feeding and flushing. This feeding pump is the first hydrating and ambulatory enteral device available. It assures clinicians of accurate and reliable function while providing patients with freedom and mobility. It is 30% smaller than the Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump. It is ready for ambulatory use- just place it in the backpack, program the pump and go. This feeding pump comes with an intermittent option that allows feeding periodically throughout the day. Simply enter the bolus rate, the number of boluses to be delivered, the amount of the boluses and how often. No competitive pump offers such an easy intermittent feeding platform. Use with the Kendall Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump Sets.
Kendall Kangaroo Pump Sets
- Kendall Kangaroo Continuous Feeding Set is a NutriPort Skin Level Gastrostomy Kit with safe Enteral connections. The Enteral connector is engineered to reduce the risk of tubing misconnections. The kit is made with 100% silicone material and is DEHHP free. (KND8884741821)
- Kendall Kangaroo Bolus Feeding Set is utilized for Enteral Feeding that requires a set bolus size. This Bolus Feeding Set is an EntriStar Skin Level Tube Bolus Feeding Set and is non sterile. (KND8884741813)
- Kendall Kangaroo ePump Enteral Pump Sets are for use with Kangaroo ePump and the Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pumps. This Enteral pump set is DEHP free. The pump set has integral Anti-Free-Flow design and has incompatible connectors for IV's.
- Kendall Kangaroo Pump Sets with Easy Cap Closure for use with all Kangaroo 224, Kangaroo 324, Kangaroo PET and Kangaroo Control Enteral Feeding Pumps. This pump set incorporates an Anti-Free-Flow device for continuous protection from free flow incidents and is DEHP free.
- Kendall Kangaroo Gravity Sets are used in the absence of an Enteral feeding pump. These gravity sets are available in sterile and non sterile.
- Kendall Kangaroo 100 mL Burette Recertification Set is DEHP free and incorporates the Anti-Free-Flow safety feature to protect patients from free flow accidents.
- Kangaroo Pump Set Easy-Cap 1200mL Bag is a non sterile pump set for use with all Kangaroo 224, Kangaroo 324, Kangaroo PET, and Kangaroo Control Enteral Feeding Pumps. This feeding set is DEHP free and provides an Anti-Free-Flow device for continuous protection from a free flow incident. (KND8884704305)
Kendall Kangaroo Feeding Pump Accessories
- Kendall Kangaroo PET Carrying Case with Frame for PET 2100 provides a convenient way to carry the lightweight Kangaroo PET Enteral Feeding Pump for ambulatory use.
- Kendall KANGAROO and KENGUARD I.V. Pole Pouch is a convenient and safe method of storing syringes used with Enteral feeding and irrigation systems. The IV Pole Pouch is a transparent polyethylene bag that hangs easily from an IV Pole and is clearly labeled to ensure proper use. A luer adapter ensures proper attachment to Enteral feeding and irrigation systems. (KND84065)
There are no products matching the selection.