Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health Kangaroo ePump Feeding Set with Safety Screw Spike is a safety measure for the process of feeding tubes and stopping unwanted accidental free-flowing of the solution. The feeding set includes the feeding bag as well as the spike set, the spike set is the tube that connects to the end of the bag which allows the feeding solution to flow from.
The use of the set is to help stop or reduce the process of free-flow, this is the main use for gravity-fed feeding bags, however, if you do not want this to happen, the Kangaroo ePump set would be the best option for you. If the pump machine happens to stop at a set amount or time, or if the power was to go off, the feeding solution will not continue a gravitational flow - keeping a proper dosage after the machine has stopped.
The feeding bag can hold up to 1000 milliliters of solution which is a high volume for most patients, reducing the need to constantly add more feeding solution every so often such as the case with smaller bags.
Features and Benefits
- Includes Spike Set and Feeding Bag
- Large 1000 Milliliters Bag Capacity
- Stops Free-Flow from Happening if Disconnected from Pump
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, formerly Covidien
- Brand: Kangaroo epump ENPlus
- Product SKU: 775100
- Application: Enteral Feeding Pump Spike Set with Bag
- Container Size: 1000 Milliliters
- Material: DEHP-Free PVC
- Additional Information