Customers Also Bought
Kangaroo Nasogastric Feeding Tubes are manufactured by Kendall, a division of Covidien. These Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tubes are constructed with radiopaque polyurethane and have a rigid outlet port. The Feeding Tubes are available with or without stylet. This weighted, polyurethane feeding tube is designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding with a slimmer, lighter, weighted tip for easier insertion. The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or I.V. connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
Kendall Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube Features & Benefits
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not I.V. access.
- Weighted feeding tubes with and without flow through stylets.
- Coated with Hydromer hydrophilic lubricant for easy insertion.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily detectable via x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector's side port allows medication or fluid delivery without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings allow for ease of placement and tracking of tube migration.
Kendall Entriflex Nasogastric Feeding Tube Specifications
- Product Numbers: 8884720817, 8884720825, 8884720841, 8884720858, 8884721088, 8884721096, 8884721252.
- Width Size Range: 8, 10, 12 French
- Length Range: 36 or 43 Inch
- DEPH free.
- Hydrophilic coated.
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Brand: Kendall
- HCPCS code: B4082
- Additional Information