Bariatric Transport Wheelchair manufactured by Invacare provides safe transport of Mobility Patients. This Mobility Device is designed to support Bariatric Transport for individuals weighing up to 400 pounds. Constructed with a heavy duty frame and black upholstery that is flame retardant. Equipped with a wide seat and removable desk arms that are padded, this Transport Chair is more comfortable than traditional transport chairs. The Invacare Bariatric Transport Wheelchair also features swing away footrests for additional comfort. The Transport Wheel Chair tires are 8" solid rubber casters in the front and 12" heavy duty polyurethane, flat-free tires for the rear. These larger size tires provide increased maneuverability. Replacement parts for the Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair are easy to obtain and are interchangeable with other transport chairs from Invacare.
Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair Features & Benefits
- Durable steel frame.
- Black nylon upholstery is flame retardant.
- Footrests include aluminum footplate, non removable.
- Heavy duty frame with dual cross brace and gusseted side frames.
- Integrated hand brake for added safety.
- Fold-down back and removable desk arms.
Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair Specificaitons
- Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair Product Number: TRHD22FR.
- Width: 28"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Depth w/o riggings: 36.5"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 20"
- Caster Height: 8"
- Wheels: Wheel Height: 12" Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Shipping Product Weight: 51 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair Warranty: 13 Months
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!