Shuttle Extra-Wide Wheelchairs manufactured by Medline are Bariatric Wheelchairs, durably built specifically to transport larger patients or those with high weight limits. Unlike most wheelchairs, which can typically only bear up to 250 lbs (113 kg), these Bariatric Wheelchairs are designed bear up to 700 lbs (317.5 kg). Available in three different widths: 24 in, 26 in, and 28 in; each size boasts removable padded arm and leg rests as well as nylon upholstery, combined to make for an accommodating and extra comfortable exit.
With its double-cross brace and reinforced steel frame, the Shuttle Extra Wide Wheelchairs provide optimal support and maximum durability.
Vitality Medical also carries several other Bariatric Wheelchairs. If you are interested in something slightly smaller than the Shuttle Extra-Wide Wheelchair, you might try the 2000 Extra-Wide Wheelchair With Removable Desk Arms, manufactured by Medline, or for something just a little larger, we offer the Drive 30 Inch Sentra Bariatric Extra Wide Dual Axle Wheelchair.
Shuttle Extra-Wide Wheelchairs Features and Benefits:
- Removable Padded Armrests and Leg Rests Provide Extra Comfort and Make Exiting Easy.
- Double Cross-Brace for Maximum Support and Durability.
- Hemi-height Adjustable With a Triple Axle Design.
- Attractive Gray Hammertone Finish.
- Comfortable Nylon Upholstery.
- Available With Desk Length Removable Arm Styles and Detachable Elevating Leg Rests.
Shuttle Extra-Wide Wheelchairs Specifications:
- Product Number: MDS809650, MDS809750, MDS809850
- HPIS Classification: 630_20_50_20
- MRI Compatible: No
- Product Type: Bariatric Wheelchair
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210
- WC Arm Style: Removable Desk Length
- WC Leg Style: Elevating
- WC Seat Depth: 20 in
- WC Seat Width: 24 in, 26 in, 28 in
- Weight Capacity: 700 lb
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!