Detailsp>The Drive Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy-Duty, Extra-Extra-Wide Wheelchair is designed with reinforced and durable materials to support up to a 700 pound weight capacity. Choose from a selection of seat widths including, 26, 28 or 30 inches with detachable full armrests and either elevating leg rests or swing away footrests.
Drive Medical manufactures this bariatric wheelchair to be safe and stable to hold up to normal activities for immobile people of larger sizes. It accomplishes this with a reinforced side frame, reinforced steel gussets, heavy duty front forks and casters and reinforced nylon upholstery. For worry-free use, the large tires are made of solid rubber. The wheel bearings are precision sealed to be reliable and for extended performance. The armrests are padded for comfort and are also extra-large for support. The armrests and swing-away foot rests or leg rests can be removed easily as needed by simply releasing the lock on the front rigging lever and then lifting up for removal.
An important safety measure is the push-to-lock wheel locks must be engaged prior to the user getting in and out of the Sentra EC Wheelchair. In addition, entry should also be on a level and stable surface. The wheel locks provide safety and are not to reduce speed when traveling on an incline.You may be interested in adding Anti-Tippers With Wheels or a Wheelchair Seat Belt by Drive Medical for added security on your Sentra EC Heavy-Duty Wheelchair.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable Carbon Steel Frame
- Extra Wide for Comfort
- Flat-Free Wheels
- Reinforced Side Frame
- Dual Cross Bars
- Solid, Worry-Free Wheels
- Easy Entry and Exit
- Easy Push Wheel Locks
- Durable Nylon Upholstery
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers (26 Inch Seat): STD26ECDDA-ELR, STD26ECDFA-ELR, STD26ECDDA-SF, STD26ECDFA-SF
- Product Numbers (28 Inch Seat): STD28ECDDA-ELR, STD28ECDFA-ELR, STD28ECDDA-SF, STD28ECDFA-SF
- Product Numbers (30 Inch Seat): STD30ECDDA-ELR, STD30ECDFA-ELR, STD30ECDDA-SF, STD30ECDFA-SF
- Color: Black
- Quantity: Each
- HCPCS Code: K0007
- Dimensions (Open/Closed):
- 26 Inch: Width Open: 34.5 Inches
- 26 Inch: Width Closed: 14 Inches
- 28 Inch: Width Open: 37 Inches
- 28 Inch: Width Closed: 14.5 Inches
- 30 Inch: Width Open: 39 Inches
- 30 Inch: Width Closed: 15 Inches
- Height: 35 Inches
- Back Height: 18 Inches
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5 Inches
- Seat Depth: 20 Inches
- Length w/ Riggings: 43 Inches
- Front Casters: Flat-Free, 8 Inch
- Rear Wheels: Solid Rubber, 24 Inch
- Weight Limit: 700 lbs.
- 26 Inch: 62 lbs.
- 28 Inch: 64 lbs.
- 30 Inch: 66 lbs.
- Frame: Carbon Steel
- Upholstery: Reinforced Nylon
- Riggings: Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Gussets: Reinforced Steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!