Manual beds from Drive Medical are multi-height adjustable by using the hand crank positioned at the foot of the bed. In addition to height adjustment, the head and foot of the manual hospital bed can also be adjusted to suit the needs of the patient. The hand crank handles fold down for storage and concealment to prevent injury. This manual hospital bed serves well as a homecare bed and is easy to set up. The manual bed ships in two cartons and is delivered right to your home.
Homecare Manual Hospital Bed Features & Benefits
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck for long life.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®.
- Manual Hospital Bed Weight 165 pounds
- Manual Hospital Bed Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- Manual Bed HCPCS Code: E0293
- Drive Medical Manual Bed Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!