Other Littmann product(s)
Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope manufactured by 3M features a tunable diaphragm, allowing the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece. This Littmann Stethoscope offers a traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece. Featuring a two-sided chest piece, this classic stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for superior performance. A tunable diaphragm on one side augments the traditional bell function of the opposite side. Other Littmann Classic II Stethoscopes include the Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope, the Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope, and the Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope.
3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Features & Benefits
- Traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Professional Quality Stethoscope for use in Medical Diagnostics.
- Patient-friendly Littmann Stethoscope with non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of popular colors.
3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Specifications (product ID # 2201)
- Application: Cardiology/High Performance.
- Overall Performance (1-10): 7.
- Length: 28"/71cm.
- Weight: 125 grams.
- Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope Warranty: Three-years.
3M Littmann Stethoscope Specifications & Comparison Chart
Classic II S E and Master Classic II™ Stethoscope 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes (1:22 Minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Littmann
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!