3M Aseptex Molded Surgical Mask 1800+NL has molded cone construction. The ribbed design of the Aseptex Mask minimizes collapse and helps to maintain good facial fit. Aseptex Molded Surgical Masks help protect patients and healthcare workers from the transfer of microorganisms. This general purpose surgical mask is fluid resistant.
3M Aseptex Molded Surgical Mask 1800+NL Features & Benefits
- Soft mask for greater comfort.
- Molded design for better fit.
- Lightweight construction is less intrusive.
- Single elastic band for quick and easy donning and removal.
- Minimizes patient contamination to exhaled microorganisms.
- Facemask not made with natural rubber components.
- Fluid resistant.
- Ideal for general purpose use.
3M Aseptex Molded Surgical Mask 1800+NL Specifications
- Aseptex Surgical Mask Product Number: 1800+NL.
- Size: One size fits most.
- Application: Surgical Mask.
- Color: Blue.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE.98%.
- Delta Differential Pressure: ,0.5 mm H@O/cm2.
- Fastener: Head Strap.
- Mask Style: Cone.
- Non Sterile.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Aseptex.
- UNSPSC Code: 42131606..
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- 3M Aseptex Molded Surgical Mask Review
This mask is so light weight and soft. Very simple and unique. Takes no time in putting on and removing.
- Horrible pungent odor
I called 3m they suggested airing them for 3days It is the strap. This is unacceptable. I needed them today. They are aware of the problem
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $20.02
Starting at: $2.64
Starting at: $3.24
Starting at: $5.24
Starting at: $4.33
Starting at: $1.72