Other TED Hose product(s)
T.E.D. Anti-embolism Stockings are designed to speed blood flow with graduated compression but are different from support stockings or compression hose in that they are used for non-ambulatory convalescing persons to prevent blood clots. This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65. T.E.D. anti-embolism stockings are clinically proven to reduce DVT up to 50%1 and to promote increased blood flow velocity in the legs 138%2 of baseline by compression of the deep venous system. TED Knee Highs are also available in Black Knee High Stockings, Beige Knee High Stockings, and White Open Toe Knee High Stockings.
TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Features & Benefits
- Defined heel pocket to ensure correct placement
- Inlay circumferential knit, helping to provide one way horizontal stretch
- Toe opening allows easy inspection of the skin and pedal pulse
TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Specifications
- Size: Small, Regular
- Length: Up to 16 Inch
- Application: Anti-embolism Stockings
- Circumference: Calf to 12 Inch
- Color: White
- Ankle Compression: 18 mmHg
- Calf Compression: 14 mmHg
- Material: Nylon
- Style: Knee-high
- Brand T.E.D.
- Manufacturer: CovidienToe Style: Closed Toe
- UNSPSC Code: 42142802
- Ishak, M.A. and Morley, K.D. Deep venous thrombosis after total hip arthroplasty: a prospective controlled study to determine the prophylactic effect of graded pressure stockings Br. J. Surg 1981; 68: 429-432.
- Sigel B., et al. Type of Compression for Reducing Venous Stasis. Archives of Surgery. 1975; 110: 171-175.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand TED Hose
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!