Other TED Hose product(s)
Customers Also Bought
T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings are designed to provide graduated compression for recuperating patients. These compression stockings help reduce thromboembolic disease. Reducing the risk of blood clots, TED Knee High Stockings improve blood flow through the femoral vein. These compression stocks reduce venous stasis below the knee. Manufactured by Medtronic, formerly Kendall/Covidien, these knee high socks are made with 84% Spandex and 16% nylon. These socks are designed with a closed toe.
T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings Features & Benefits
- Graduated compression.
- Closed toe.
- Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease.
- Anti-embolism stockings.
- Improves blood flow.
T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings Specifications
- T.E.D. Knee High Compression Stockings Product Numbers:
- Sizes: Small - Regular, Small - Long, Medium - Regular, Medium - Long, Large - Regular, Large - Long, x-Large Regular, x-Large Long.
- Length: up to 16 inch or up to 17 inch.
- Construction: 84% Spandex, 15% Nylon.
- Style: Knee high.
- Latex free.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142802.
- HCPCS Code: A4500.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A