Other TED Hose product(s)
Kendall Healthcare T.E.D Thigh Length Anti-embolism Stockings, Latex-free, White
Designed to reduce venous stasis in the entire leg. The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern from ankle to upper thigh helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. Available in small, medium and large sizes. Also available in short, regular and long lengths.
- The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern from ankle to upper thigh.
- Inlay circumferential knit.
- Contoured seamless construction.
- Interrupted band and functional gusset minimizes stocking slippage without constricting circulation.
- Pressure break at popliteal protects critical popliteal area and promotes free leg movement.
- Distinctive stitch pattern in knee area assists in correct positioning.
- Defined heel pocket facilitates application and ensures correct stocking placement.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
- Unique soft material enhances patient comfort.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand TED Hose Compression 12-18 mmHg Latex Free Latex-Free Toe Type Open Toe
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- They are the correct size for me
- The fact that I have to wear them
cost was a rip off! I could of mailed these for about $3.50 and they charged me $11.00. Watch Out! Also you can go to the postage and get the envelope for a fixed price of $4.95. For the reason I will not purchase from them again.