Other TED Hose product(s)
Black T.E.D. Anti-embolism Stockings are designed to promote blood flow with graduated compression. These compression stockings are different from support stockings in that they are used for non-ambulatory convalescing persons to prevent blood clots. T.E.D. anti-embolism stockings are clinically proven to reduce DVT up to 50% and to promote increased blood flow velocity in the legs 138% of baseline by compression of the deep venous system. TED Knee High Socks are required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Features & Benefits
- Defined heel pocket to ensure correct placement
- Inlay circumferential knit, helping to provide one way horizontal stretch
- Toe opening allows easy inspection of the skin and pedal pulse
Black TED Hose Knee High Closed Toe Specifications
- Size: Small, Regular
- Length: Up to 16 Inch
- Circumference: Calf to 12 Inch
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Application: Anti-embolism Stockings
- Style: Knee-high
- Manufacturer: CovidienToe Style: Closed Toe
- Brand T.E.D.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142802
- Ishak, M.A. and Morley, K.D. Deep venous thrombosis after total hip arthroplasty: a prospective controlled study to determine the prophylactic effect of graded pressure stockings Br. J. Surg 1981; 68: 429-432.
- Sigel B., et al. Type of Compression for Reducing Venous Stasis. Archives of Surgery. 1975; 110: 171-175.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand TED Hose
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI need to know how to judge the size needed for ted hose
Small, Medium and Large what are the measurements?Question by: Jennifer on Jul 14, 2016 1:35:00 PMA size chart has been added for convenience. Each size has its own listed measurements.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 15, 2016 2:22:00 PM