Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Contact Layer 5642 Non-Adherent Dressing is a primary wound contact layer. This wound dressing provides for the migration of exudate through the contact layer to a secondary dressing. It is a comfortable and pain-free non-adherent dressing. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm 5642 is a non-irritating and hypoallergenic contact layer that can easily be placed over the wound and under gauze or other absorbent medical dressing. This dressing drastically reduces the incidences of patient pain during dressing changes by minimizes disruption of granulating tissue. Other contact layer dressing sizes from Tegaderm include 5643 - 3 x 8 Inch Dressing and 5644 - 8 by 10 Inch dressing.
3M manufactures a host of Tegaderm dressings to accomplish a variety of wound management tasks. These dressings include the Tegaderm CHG IV Securement, Foam Adhesive Dressing, and Tegaderm Hydrocolloid. You may also be interested in similar non-adherent dressing products, such as Tegaderm Foam Non-adherent Dressing by 3M.
Features and Benefits
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wound.
- Non-irritating, non-adherent and hypoallergenic formula allow this layer to be directly placed over the wound or under gauze or additional medical dressings.
- Easily cut to size for a personalized fit.
- Effectively minimizes disruption of granulating tissue while lessoning patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Maintains an optimal moist wound environment for healing and can be quickly cut to size for a personalized fit.
- 7 day wear time.
- Indicated for partial and full thickness wounds.
- Minimizes disruption of healthy granulation tissue and re-epithelialized surfaces.
- Product Number: 5642.
- Size: 3 x 4 Inch
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Nylon Fabric.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6206, A6207.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!