Other Tegaderm product(s)
- 3M Tegaderm Frame Style Transparent Film Dressings
- 3M Tegaderm IV Transparent Film Dressings with Border - Rectangle, Oval, Octagon
- Tegaderm Film 1626W | 4 x 4-3/4 by 3M
- Tegaderm 1633 IV Border Dressing | 2-3/4 x 3-1/4 by 3M
- 3M Tegaderm CHG IV Securement Dressing
- Tegaderm Foam Adhesive Dressing by 3M Health Care
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler by 3M is a high-grade, preservative-free, amorphous hydrogel that is designed to fill in wounds while also providing the optimum moist healing environment. With an advanced formula for enhancing wound healing, 3M's Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler is preservative-free and completely sterile to provide optimal healing without risk of infection.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler is formatted for dry to minimally draining dermal ulcers, open surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds and abrasions. The hydrogel also helps wounds with eschar or slough requiring autolytic debridement.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler Features and Benefits:
- Provides a Moist Healing Environment Which Enhances Wound Healing.
- Compatible With the 3M Line of Wound Care Products.
- Used For Dry to Minimally Draining Ulcers and Open Surgical Wounds.
- Preservative Free.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: Tegaderm
- Application: Pressure Ulcers, Wound Care
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3, Stage 4
- Sterile: Yes
- Wound Care Condition Type: Neuropathic Ulcers
- Product Numbers: 91110, 91111
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Wound Filler Dressing Video (1:09 minutes)