Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Contact Layer 5644 Non-Adherent Dressing is a direct contact dressing for wound management. This wound dressing is used to maintain a moist wound environment to promote healing. The contact layer is hypoallergenic and non-irritating to allow direct placement on the wound site. Removal is pain free due to the dressing's non-adherent characteristics. The bandage layer allows exudate to pass through to a secondary dressing. Its non-irritation characteristic is ideal for sensitive patients. Manufactured by 3M, this wound contact layer reduces pain often associated with dressing changes. Other Tegaderm contact layer dressing sizes include 5642 - 3 x 4 Inch Dressing and 5643 - 3 by 8 Inch dressing.
3M manufactures a host of Tegaderm dressings to manage a variety of wound management concerns. These dressings include the Tegaderm CHG IV Securement, Foam Adhesive Dressings, and Tegaderm Hydrocolloid. You may also be interested in other non-adherent dressing products, such as Tegaderm Foam Non-adherent Dressing by 3M.
Features and Benefits
- Easily cut to size for a personalized fit.
- Wear up to 7 days before changing.
- Minimizes disruption of healthy granulation tissue and re-epithelialized surfaces.
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wound.
- Indicated for partial and full thickness wounds.
- Maintains an optimal moist wound environment for healing and can be quickly cut to size for a personalized fit.
- Effectively minimizes disruption of granulating tissue while lessoning patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Product numbers: 5644.
- Size: 8 x 10 Inch
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Nylon Fabric.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6206, A6207.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!