Other Medipore product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Medipore Tape Cloth Dressing Tape is a wound treatment dressing that can be used as a primary or secondary dressing over light to moderately draining wounds, securing devices and/or protecting I.V. catheter sites. Designed to be an all-in-one sterile surgical dressing, this cloth adhesive provides superior patient comfort and adheres seamlessly to the natural movements of the body and the body's contours.
Medipore Tape Cloth Dressing Tape is specifically designed to be a hypoallergenic, non-latex wound treatment adhesive with excellent adhesion. Completely gentle on the skin, this surgical dressing features a unique non-adherent pad that is designed to promote normal wound healing processes while reducing pain, trauma and inflammation.
Medipore Tape Cloth Dressing Tape Features and Benefits
- May be used as a primary or secondary dressing over light to moderately draining wounds, for securing devices, or for protecting I.V. catheter sites.
- All-in-one sterile dressing is a highly conformable absorbent dressing that provides superior patient comfort as dressing flexes with body movement and contours.
- Hypoallergenic, non-latex adhesive that provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
- Features a unique non-adherent pad that is designed to promote normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
Medipore Tape Cloth Dressing Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 3562, 3564, 3566, 3568, 3569, 3570, 3571, 3573
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Size: 2 Inch x 2 3/4 Inch (3562), 1 Inch x 2 3/8 Inch (3564), 3 1/2 x 4 Inch (3566), 6 x 6 Inch (3568), 3 1/2 x 6 Inch (3569), 3 1/2 x 8 Inch (3570), 3 1/2 x 10 Inch (3571), 3 1/2 x 13 3/4 Inch (3573)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history