Other Securi-T product(s)
- Securi-T 1-Piece Drainable Pouch w/ Extended Wear Barrier - 12-Inch Opaque
- Securi-T Flat Wafers for Two-Piece Pouching Systems
- Securi-T Two-piece Drainable Pouch with Filter 12 L, 2-1/4 Flange, Transparent
- Securi-T Closed-End Pouch for Two-Piece Pouching Systems - Opaque
- Flexible Wafer with Tan Collar
- Securi-T Urostomy Pouch for Two-Piece Pouching Systems - Transparent
Customers Also Bought
Hollister Securi-T Solid Hydrocolloid Wafers, formerly made by Genairex, are made with a skin-friendly hydrocolloid gel backing that adheres to the skin when it gets wet. It's an excellent wafer option for individuals with a skin allergy to tape adhesives and can't wear standard flat wafers. This specialized hydrocolloid gel bonds to the skin and continues to absorb moisture while it's worn.
There are three flange sizes to choose from in either Standard Wear or Extended Wear. The Extended Wear simply means that it has a superior barrier material that will extend the wearing time of the wafer. Securi-T USA Hydrocolloid Cut-to-Fit Wafers can be tailored for greater comfort and better connection to any Securi-T Two-Piece Pouch, closed or drainable pouch. Choosing the correct pouch that matches the wafer or barrier is very simple. The Securi-T brand makes uses a matching three-digit number at the end of each SKU. Simply match the end of the SKU and it will connect perfectly every time.
The Securi-T USA brand also has Hyrdrocolloid Skin Barrier Strips if you need to fill in gaps around the stoma to get the best seal.
Products to Avoid Around Peristomal Skin
- Soap Containing Lotion
- Baby Powder
- Body Cream
- Baby Wipes
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Steroidal Medications
- Steroidal Ointments
Skin Barrier Tips
- Standard Wear wafer wear-time is typically 3-4 days, based on prererence and stoma characteristics.
- Extended Wear wafers are worn up to 7 days.
- Do not use skin protective wipes under extended wear skin barriers. This film will reduce the wear-time.
- When showering, switch to a different pouch to ensure the pouch you wear during the day remains dry.
Features and Benefits
- Hydrocolloid Material Backing Means Less Irritation on the Skin
- Three Flange Sizes Available
- Cut-to-Fit Wafer Offers Complete Comfort When Applied
- Easy Matching System for Pouch Selection
- Manufacturer: Hollister, formerly by Genairex
- Brand: Securi-T
- Product Numbers: (Standard Wear) 7404134, 7404234, 7405234
- Product Numbers: (Extended Wear) 7804134, 7804234, 7805234
- Wafer Type: Hydrocolloid, Cut-to-Fit
- Wafer Size: 4 x 4 Inch (1-3/4 and 2-1/4 Inch Flange), 5 x 5 Inch (2-3/4 Inch Flange)
- Flange Sizes
- 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm)
- 1-3/4-Inch (45 mm)
- 2-1/4-Inch (57 mm)
- 2-3/4-Inch (70 mm)
- HCPCS: A4409
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A