The Rita Non-Wired Soft Bra by Amoena offers a comfortable non-wired mastectomy bra with a classic smooth style. Amoena Bras restore a woman's natural silhouette, post mastectomy. The Rita Soft Bra features a two-section cup for added support with bilateral pockets designed specifically to fit the Amoena Breast Forms. The forms can be worn as a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra. Amoena bras are designed with a wider underband and full center front to allow for a discreet and secure placement of the breast forms. It's also wire-free for comfort and to not rub on mastectomy scars and radiation burns.
The adjustable straps won't put strain on the shoulders but add support to the breast forms. It has two hook and eye closures with a soft padded backing that lies comfortably against the skin. The nude color makes the bra invisible under light colored clothing. Additional colors and sizes are available upon request, call for pricing.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfort Post Mastectomy Surgery
- Restores Femininity
- Bilateral Pockets for Breast Forms
- No Underwire
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Two-Section Cups for Support
- Smooth Style
- Sizes: 34-40 B and C, 34-40 D, 36-40 DD
- Color: Nude
- Materials: Nylon, Spandex, Polyester
- Hook and Eye Closure: 2 Rows
- Bra Sizing Chart
Instructions and Care:
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach.
- After washing bra, ensure that it has been well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow.
- DO NOT tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole.
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amoena USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!