EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
- Quiet operation
- Casters allow for easy movement
- Easy to store due to compact size
- Available with or without oxygen percentage indicator
- Two filters offer less maintenance
- Fast Delivery
- RX Required
|1020014||EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator with OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) - Ships Free!||Each||
List Price: $965.91 Price:Out of Stock Sign up for stock alerts
$850.00You Save: $115.91 (12%)
|1020015||EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator without OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) - Ships Free!||Each||
List Price: $880.68 Price:Out of Stock Sign up for stock alerts
$775.00You Save: $105.68 (12%)
EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra-quiet, affordable oxygen concentrator. The Everflo Q is an upgrade to the Everflo Oxygen Concentrator. This medical oxygen equipment combines the small size, light weight and low maintenance of the popular EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, with the added value of a remarkably quiet sound level. With the Ever Flo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator, you will get the benefits of an ultra-quiet concentrator without the burden of paying an ultra-large price. With a sound level of only 40 decibels, the new EverFlo Q Concentrator operates as quietly as a whisper compared with the 60 decibels of some oxygen machines.
EverFlo Q is lightweight and compact in size, allowing you to easily set it up out of the way of room traffic. The casters on the bottom of this home oxygen equipment make moving the EverFlo Q around a breeze. Because the EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator features a dual filtration system, you will spend less time and money on regular maintenance or repair calls. Additionally, the new EverFlo Q produces less heat and requires less electricity to operate, reducing owner operating costs.
Respironics is recognized as a worldwide leader in sleep and home respiratory innovations. For over 30 years they have produced a continuous stream of medical innovations and advancements in the management of sleep disorders and chronic respiratory problems. Using state-of-the-art technology, Respironics helps healthcare providers and sleep centers care for users efficiently and most importantly cost-effectively.
Select your EverFlo Q Home Oxygen Concentrator
The EverFlo Q is one of the quietest home oxygen concentrators on the market. Weighing only 31 pounds, this home oxygen concentrator is easy to move from room to room. See the Oxygen Concentrator Comparison Chart. The EverFlo Q Concentrator is available in two options to choose from:
- 5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) and 3 year warranty.
- 5 Liter Concentrator without Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) and 3 year warranty.
EverFlo Q Five Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator
Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits:
- Amazingly Quiet Operation at just 40 decibels.
- Easy to Move From Room to Room - Small and Compact at Only 31 lbs.
- Easy to Store and Transport.
- No Service Provider Filter Change for Two Years.
- Less Maintenance With Two Filters.
- Available With or Without Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI).
- Quiet, Small Oxygen Concentrator.
- Ease-of-Use In a Stationary Concentrator.
- 5 LPM Oxygen Output.
- Width: 15 Inches. (381 mm)
- Height: 23 Inches (584 mm)
- Depth: 9.5 Inches. (241 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Oxygen Output 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (="/- 3%)
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Respironics Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
Please note: oxygen concentrators are for supplemental use NOT as a primary source of oxygen. The user may experience periods of inactivity due to interruption in electrical power or the need to have the device repaired.
The customer is responsible to arrange a backup source of supplementary oxygen in case of device failure. Vitality Medical assumes no liability for failure to provide a backup or the failure to adhere to manufacturer recommendations.
Phillips Respironics Everflo Q Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- Everflo Q Brochure offers features and benefits of this Respironics Concentrator.
- Everflo User Manual provides operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and specifications.
- Everflo Q Insurance Filing offers tips for easiler reimbursement claims.
- Everflo Q Trouble Shooting Guide matches problems with what to do to correct the problem.
- Everflo Q Alerts and Alarms Guide matches the type of alarm with the action your should take to correct the fault.
EverFlo Q accessories, parts and extended warranties are also available.
- Phillips Respironics manufacturer's page for the EverFlo Q Home Oxygen System.
- Everflo Q Warranty provides information on Phillips Respironics limited warranty for the Everflo Concentrator.
*Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
Oxygen therapy users who wish to live a more active lifestyle favor the portable concentrators over the home oxygen machines particularly if they require only low oxygen doses. When these oxygen users travel, they bring their portable oxygen supply along with them. Some of these portable concentrators weigh less than 10 pounds and are small enough to fit into relatively small spaces. Vitality Medical also sells oxygen cylinders, oxygen masks, oxygen cannulas, oxygen regulators, oxygen concentrator filters, oxygen tubing, oximeters and oxygen therapy supplies you can purchase online for home or office delivery. Order your oxygen supplies and oxygen equipment today at Vitality Medical online!
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer's Note: Philips Respironics recommends that new users purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist users with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $2,302, with Limited Support $2,102, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $1,902.00.
Please allow an additional 2 to 3 days for shipping on all Respironics products.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Choose Vitality Medical?
Respironics is one of the leading brands in oxygen concentration and there is no one more qualified than Vitality Medical to bring you a full selection of Invacare Oxygen Concentrator products. Founded by a registered nurse, Vitality Medical makes sure that our team members are all internally certified to help oxygen concentrator customers, ensuring that our expertise sets us above the rest.
Tested every six months, Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists answer 50 rigorous oxygen-based questions in 35 minutes and each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better. All this combined with our Lowest Price Guarantee are exactly why you should trust us to help you get the best concentrator that works for you and your budget.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your new concentrator. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.